Humidifier

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to forums at 420…! Might help to know what size space you are working with.…

For humidifier I have a cheapie $20 Vicks model….. for short term low budget hack a pan of water with fan blowing air across surface will suffice

I recently read here that the mini dehueys are not worth a nickel…. I have 2 large older GE models that work very well

Every cheap (40-50bux-ish) humidifier I have bought burned out in less than 2 months, I just use a regular fan and a tray of water now.

My little Vicks humidifier held strong for that last grow a few years ago. When I decided to start this next grow, everything got tested, checked, and cleaned. One thing I had never considered before was actually doing the weekly maintenance on that little humidifier. Holy crap was I surprised when I took the whole thing apart to do as suggested. MAJOR mineral build up on that heating element! Took 5 hours of soaking it in straight distilled vinegar to get it all of …
Best part is she’s still chugging along!

My little Vicks humidifier held strong for that last grow a few years ago. When I decided to start this next grow, everything got tested, checked, and cleaned. One thing I had never considered before was actually doing the weekly maintenance on that little humidifier. Holy crap was I surprised when I took the whole thing apart to do as suggested. MAJOR mineral build up on that heating element! Took 5 hours of soaking it in straight distilled vinegar to get it all of …
Best part is she’s still chugging along!
You must have an older one, I went thru 4 different vicks models a couple years ago. Every single one failed, some didn't even wait a couple months :( They sure don't make things like they used to.

Back
Top Bottom