Small Humidifier Recommendation

startergrow

Anyone have a recommendation for a small humidifier for a grow tent, less than 100 cubic feet?

The ones I've seen mentioned are too big.

Wait now - the op was originally asking for a humidifier and you are gonna try dehumidifier packs?

The only way to add humidity is with a device holding a reservoir of water either humidifier or old school version bucket / pan of water and fan blowing across surface, some even hang a wet towel in the bucket to wick and distribute with fan. You can even use a kids vaporizer $15 version but have to refill often.

Dehuey on the other hand is gonna suck excess moisture from the air and even the soil or grow media but it’s better than plants getting pm.

Anyway not trying to be a smart ass just checking in bro.

Good Point. The towel idea is the low tech equivalent. I've tried a cheap humidifier before and it only gets so humid. You're right that the water needs filling all the time. Maybe I'll just have to go with a little bigger one and control it on and off

There are small ones that are called sonic but I’ve never tried these, I’ve got a vicks brand that holds maybe gallon or gallon & half but I’m not too impressed, I mean it works and all but I can save the $$ power and my plants still look pretty dang good. For me it’s just a funky low humidity time of year in my indoor setup

Could you use packs? My wife has these bags she hangs in the closets that dehumidify the closets. Sorry I don't have a small area.
My bad I have been concerned about the dwarf plants I inherited last night and somehow read it backwards. Call it a momentary lapse of reason I guess me age and hard youth is catching up.

To raise the humidity you can get a small spray bottle and mist the inside of the grow area and the sides of the containers. Towels, wash cloths, hung where possible will also help.

1612662902993.jpeg

Here’s what I do , runs from 60-80% on low , pulls right into the tent , about $50

I tried hanging wet stuff in tent, that didn’t work , I keep my tent at any constant, just depends on how much mist I pull in there , on low it stay at 65%

Thanks for the replies. I've ordered a small humidifier and will let you all know how it works out.

I was wondering about running from the outside as not a lot of room in the tent. I might try that.

Thanks for the replies. I've ordered a small humidifier and will let you all know how it works out.

I was wondering about running from the outside as not a lot of room in the tent. I might try that.
If you get one the size of mine it will sit perfect height to pull directly into tent

1612662902993.jpeg

Here’s what I do , runs from 60-80% on low , pulls right into the tent , about $50
I like that Idea, I'm trying to figure out how to use the space in my tent wisely. I don't think mine will be as the same height, but was thinking about using maybe a plastic bin to cover a vent and then run the humidifier under the bin.

Back
Top Bottom