Humidity issues - I like it damp but woah!

425jesse

420-magazine-mobile1752398463.jpg

How do any of you out there that deal with high humidity treat this issue? I have a garage with no heat, and built an insulated grow room inside it. I was hoping this would do a better job of isolating moisture out of the room. I circulate the air from in the room to out of the room, using two 200 CFM fans, and passively pull air back in from below the elevated space. I'm it getting condensation like last year, but the RH levels are low 80s, and the temp is mid 70s. Tomorrow I will direct 1/2 the exhaust from in the grow room straight outdoors, and see if that helps. It's difficult to fight a problem like this, when all winter it will be 80-100% humid outside 24/7.

Anyone got any spiffy ideas to dry up a bit? I'm swapping to flower in a week and a couple days, hoping to nip this in the bud, no pun intended (ok maybe:)

Thank 420 family!

I live in a very humid state.I use a dehumidifier. Its the only way i have found to controll the humidity. If your pulling air in from out doors try putting a towel over the back of the fan. It will trap some of the mositure. This is my first grow n before i got the dehumidifier thats what i did. Or you can try a tower fan they have built in dehumidifier s.

Back
Top Bottom