Humidity issue

Sorry closetop im having difficulty replying.
I do NFT hydro myself, gets great results and I know what you mean about soil (and its heavy)..
Look mate, I wasn't trying to step on your toes or anything about the light.you put alot of thought and effort in it.that comes across. Do you know 420 members canna montana and nismo12, they use a similar light mover in flower as yourself. I remember the debate they had on there site covered this, they ended up having add extra lught.maybe I should of raised it as a question rather than saying you should, and for that I'm sorry.
Might b worth searching canna and nismo site . like I said they covered that subject really well. Might b some great information there. ..
Like I said, looks like you know what you doing wasn't up for giving you a hard time.
Like u said you only asked about the rh lol
Happy growing.
Peace.
Im not mad and this damn text makes it seem that way just explaining myself

And good point I could add another light that may be an option id have to ask the grower that helps on the tripple cheese
For the hydro run after christmas

Nah i havent met them this isnt my equipment so ive never flower. Using it he gets 2 pounds per plant using 55 gallon hydro and he does like 2 and uses a tent to do 1 that produces more than I can in soil . what i meant is soil indoors will never touch rwdc or pump and drain hydro in size it will blow your mind this is mine

420-magazine-mobile205559553.jpg

Im not mad and this damn text makes it seem that way just explaining myself

All cool closetop
Just wanted to make sure you had enough PAR.but with those other plans, you got that covered with lights...when you get those buckets involved its gonna explode.

See im getting those done in the back room in soil and moving to the 6 site bucket. Fresh seeds from barneys farms the genetics will be triple cheese, kiwiskunk and a few other good ones. Hes having me go down to 6 as using this system he says your not fitting 12 plants lol so I said ok 6 it is lol. No more soil for me

See im getting those done in the back room in soil and moving to the 6 site bucket. Fresh seeds from barneys farms the genetics will be triple cheese, kiwiskunk and a few other good ones. Hes having me go down to 6 as using this system he says your not fitting 12 plants lol so I said ok 6 it is lol. No more soil for me

I can feel the excitement you got going for this grow.lol. I have always done hydro, some people think it's fiddly and hard work.me personally I think its the easiest and effective..I only keep a couple of mothers in soil and the hassle of lugging the soil around for them gives me the right hump.....dont know how people do whole, big grows with it...id have to have a fork lift or hire someone just to move it..but I'm lazy...:)

Nah your not f soil i have back issues im not liking flushing these things. I am looking forward to hydro immensely
I love the gene line I have in soil now zombie,og kush , blueberry headband and gorilla glue im all set with soil after this grow its adios lol

Hey guys, I'm wondering if a humidity of 35% is too low in veg.?

I have a 600 watt hps cooled by air pulled into room from outside and gets filtered through the light as i haven't gotten around to putting exhaust in.

So im at 77 degrees
And 35% humidity after watering in soil.

Am I ok?

I had the same issue. Go to Walmart get a $30 dollar humidifier they work great. Not sure how big your Grow area is but mine is 6.5'x6.5'x6.5'. When it's on humidity is in the mid-60s

Its already fixed i dont need to add any i was only asking If it was too low i can add it by shutting outdoor air off

I didn't read any of the other comments but i'll just tell you from my personal experience that it doesn't matter. Are plants happier with higher humidity? Of course they are, does it really matter THAT much? Not really. I grow in 15-40% humidity and have zero issues.

The only reason I dont have high humidity is because I cant. I grow discretely in a tent and I use carbon filters to keep my temps down, a humidifier and carbon filters do not mix. Needless to say I learned my lesson after having to buy 2 new filters.

Heres my new setup 600 watt mh on a rail to move the light

420-magazine-mobile1403242358.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1341220417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile195028863.jpg

420-magazine-mobile119626302.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032363120.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1510038744.jpg

Those plant are og kush, zombie kush,blueberry headband and gorilla glue and a few assorted pathetic autos lol.

This is getting weaved into a trellice than flipped
Try turning ur fan so it's sucking hot air out rather than blowing cold in

Back
Top Bottom