Humity

Rahthestoner

Hey guys so iv cut down my plant and the room I have it in to dry (the only room I have to dry) I can’t seem to bring the humity down it’s at 75%.

Wat can I do to bring in down to 45 to 55 %humity????

No I’m kinder stuck with wat I already have witch suck. I just don’t want Mold growing
Yeah, try to do as much as you can to get air circulation in the room. You might need to consider a way to get 1/2 or 1/4 of the buds out so that there's not as much moisture being drawn out into the air.

Do you ever make bubblehash or BHO with your bud? You could use some fresh stuff now to make some and remove stuff from the drying room. Better than losing it to mold.

Can you crack the window and get some fresh air in anyway? Maybe just having a box-fan in the door of the drying room pointed out while a window is open will be enough to get air circulating.

The thing is iv got it my grow room I’m half way cutting everything down I normally put it in my room but this time around it’s not possible so iv got it in my grow room I have 2 intake fans bringing in fresh air and 2 peastol fans keeping air moving around plus the carbon filter witch is taking all the air out.

We have had 2 days of heavy rain and now the sun has come out witch is working because the humity will probs climb.

The thing is iv got it my grow room I’m half way cutting everything down I normally put it in my room but this time around it’s not possible so iv got it in my grow room I have 2 intake fans bringing in fresh air and 2 peastol fans keeping air moving around plus the carbon filter witch is taking all the air out.

We have had 2 days of heavy rain and now the sun has come out witch is working because the humity will probs climb.
Well dang wish I had some more helpful suggestion. I think you'll just need to remain vigilant. Move the buds around into different areas as much as you can and keep a close eye in areas where there was reduced air-flow. IF you get mold, and you stay on top of it, you should be able to cut it out faster than it can spread to the rest of the plants and minimize your loss.

Well dang wish I had some more helpful suggestion. I think you'll just need to remain vigilant. Move the buds around into different areas as much as you can and keep a close eye in areas where there was reduced air-flow. IF you get mold, and you stay on top of it, you should be able to cut it out faster than it can spread to the rest of the plants and minimize your loss.
Thanks guys iv just bit the bullet cause I’m freaking out I’m just putting them in bedroom I can control the climate in there plus my missus can keep an eye on em and give me Fred back while at work. Fingers crossed my naighbours don’t smell it. Again thanks for all the help guys it’s always so helpful on this site.

Back
Top Bottom