first time grow 2week old bagseed

cptbubblehash

100_15161.JPG

this is my first grow not sure if this will soon turn into a grow journal or not. this is the first plant out of 7. i was not expecting them to all germinate this is the biggest of them all. i just started feeding it nuts today the bottom leaves are pointing down been like that for the last 3 days not sure what could be wrong the ph is right and im using a soil less mixture at a local plant store and using a 4ft 4bulb t5 will be adding another one here in a couple of days the humity is around 45 50% and temp is around 75-80 any insight would be helpful :thanks:

Maybe the amount of nutes you're giving it? Idk...you sure its not too young to be getting nutes? I usually wait til mine is a lil older...But I am a noob still, maybe someone more experienced will jump in here...

Your plants have to get used to nutes and I've always read/heard to start out about 1/4 normal nute mix after 3-4 weeks from seed so...

You should probably flush with H20 then wait a couple more weeks b4 nutes again

thank for the response i think the problem is fixed it was like that before i gave it nutes it might have been because it was dry it has perked up a lil since i have given it its first dose of nutes :thanks:

Good to hear they're ok :goodjob:

Just go easy with the fertilizer when they're just babies.

Over nutes has to be the biggest killer of all baby canna plants.

I always water first then nutes after about an hour later so they will not uptake too much nutes all at once...that's just me.

update on trouble 2week old seedling / now 3weeks old looks really good took to the nutes really good i think thats what it wanted lol and if anyone can help im wanting to start a journal but everytime i go to submit the thread its just a white screen been like that for the last couple of days but it lets me post threads anywhere else:thanks:
100_1523.JPG

Back
Top Bottom