Hydro and Soil

Wep23

I have heard and read that Hydroponics can take away flavor and strength in marijuana but I'm planning on transplanting them to soil at about two foot tall what effect can this have?

Hi Wep23,
:welcome:to:420:,
While that is not a practice I have heard of, if you really believe in it , I would think it would be interesting to see. One thing to keep in mind though, not everything you read on the internet is always true and factual. That is the main reason I ended up coming here and staying here. The methods of growing, the results and yields, are not second hand, these guys are the guys who actually do it and will show you with their journals their results. And many of them like to experiment and try new things. I have learned so much since I dedicated my researching to here. I hope you have the same experience here that I have had, if you do you will be more then happy you did.
Cheers mate:thumb:

It needs to be stealth as I am still living with my parents so when it starts to get big i will move it down to this 10 acre tree plantation on our property and just to compare the soil and Hydro to each other for personal learning

Back
Top Bottom