Hydroponic Tent Grow Room with Garden Set

cannasinthe

I'm not quite sure if I did this in the right thread so feel free to move it, to let you know I'm a complete beginner and it will be based in my closet.

I found this: Marijuana Hydroponic Grow Room with Garden, the description is it holds six pots includes 2x2x4 tent with mylar reflective interior, Yo-Yo light hanger, can filter 2600, digital thermometer/hygrometer, 4? non-insulated ducting, a TD-100 fan, and a 150 Watt HPS light system. It says all I need to do is get seeds or clones (I wish I was lucky enough being in Australia to get clones) and I'll be set.

I wanted to know if anyone else has had experience with this before (a tent set that is), are there things that I need to add, is it legal for it to shipped here, what kind of growing technique should I use, what type of seeds should I use, is this any good at all and is there anything else I should know?

This for personal use not selling, sick of being ripped off, money stolen, hit and miss with dealers or getting sexually harassed...

Back
Top Bottom