Hydroponics Garden Homemade System, good enough?

they seem like really good systems and im actually contemplating on buying two of the 6 planters from there tomorrow (one for veg & one for flowering) ... my only worry is yield off that thing. 6 plants in such a close space, would that stunt them at all?

Well, it is a tight space, but im not to sure about stunting. I have the 6planter and mine seem to be doing great. I must add that training the plant would be best with this setup. It does get a bit crowded but thats where pruning comes in. I've had to trim up about 3 times. and 2 days later they're getting bigger and bushy'r. But if you do deciede to get this set up get the bigger lights. Maybe even two of each. Thats what I plan on doing for my next grow. take a look at my pics in cannibis plants in the gallery.

well i was thinking about using one 250w light for veg and another 400w for flowering ... i didnt think i would be needing two lights per system...is that really necessary?

no 2 light per is not necessary, i just dont have the means to get bigger light right now. But if I did I would.But I might add that my lights are 85 watt incandesent. It says on the box that they're equivalent to 350 watts. And they growing great. Plus I use the same room for veg-flower.

cheap and simple-DWC (deep water culture). Get a few 2.5qt and 2 1/2 gal buckets w/lids Home depot. 4" net baskets. Sample pack of floro grow. Air pumps large ones hoses stones (Walmart). but... BEFOR YOU GET ANY THING. BUY A GOOD PH METER (HANA AND UP) AND PPM (tds) FIRST..... And read..
I spend a ton of money on building a eb and flow, but found the DWC the simplest and no moving part (air pumps).

i got 70gph(maybe more can't remember) fountain pump(8.99) off ebay, had some air pumps left over from fish tank days(get new hoses and stones btw), got a few plastic bins at wallmart, some misc tubing and fittings, some silicone sealer, and a drill, and i had a flood system in less than an hour.my total cost was under 40 i think, i had alot of the stuff already laying around,I just got my prescript, and will be making my setup this week, i'll make a list and put the prices up.

Back
Top Bottom