I’m new to the show and need some advice

The bottle just says canna if I’m honest with you I think I’m useing wrong nutes for soil I was just fed up with giveing the weed man £25 daily just wont to save some penny’s and have a nice smoke the next run I’m not cutting no corners

Are you growing in Coco or soil ? How often are you feeding ? Seems most of my plants take 8 - 12 weeks of flower time to finish. Your buds have a ways to go still. Everything looks pretty good. Those buds will swell & pack on a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks. You'll know you are getting close then.

Order a bag of Mega Crop & make things easy on yourself. It's the only nute you need through the whole grow. It's what I use.
7-311.JPG

Megacrop will be pricey in the UK. The food you're feeding is for Coco. If you want to use the cana nutes should be using the Terra line. I noticed lots of people in the UK are using biobizz. Ican't comment on either of those nutrients I have no experience with them but they are design for marijuana it should give you good results. you always want to follow the manufacturer's feed schedule which if it's not on the bottle will be on their website.

I’m growing in soil but useing coco feed and there in 10L pots I been giveing them a litre a day
Those are pretty small pots. I'm wondering if they could be getting root bound & not taking up nutes. Just a guess there. Thought I'd throw it out there for someone who would know.
You should be feeding until you get 20% run off out the bottoms to prevent salt build ups which will throw your soil pH off eventually. I feed a gallon per plant every 2 days right now. Go by the weight of the pot. When it's dry it will be light & heavy when watered enough. Or water & when you see the leaves start hanging limp .... water again. I use both methods. I don't think you are feeding enough at one time.

I am following the instructions on the bottle as I said I’m saving up for a complete new set up feed and medium included any I’ve been reading up on the nutes and I like the sound of dutchpro to be honest
Haven't tried that one. All I know is I can grow 5 plants start to finish on 1 - 1000 gram bag of Mega Crop for about $20. It sounds like things are more expensive where you live.

Im not sure on the price of mega crop I will look it up in the morning tho I do need a new rig up so it would be good to to find an keep to a brand for the future I won’t be useing canna agen it’s about £60 for a 5L bottle and it is a veg to flower feed I just don’t really like it

I agree with oldsmokey for the most part. Just on the feed schedule thing I don't follow the instructions on the bottle at the beginning. I start out at 1/4 the strength they recommend & increase little by little over 2 - 3 weeks till I do match up with the instructions. Too easy to burn seedlings with too strong of nutes. I'm pretty sure he'll agree on this ... but, Maybe Not ?

I took mine from clone and started feeding about 2 3 weeks after letting them root with rooting powder there was a stage in early flower that the feed looked like it was burin the girls so just feed them water for a little while then mad up a weak feed

My last grow I did 3 plants. Pulled 10.4, 11.1 & 9.6 oz. from those 3 girls. Best I've ever done. Only thing I changed from my previous grows was the nutrient. I was getting 4 - 6 oz. for 3 years till I used Mega Crop. I'm pretty much sold on it now.

Wow that’s a big difference I’ve just watched cupped YouTube videos on it so I am thinking of useing it on my next run how do you get the density to your buds like in the pic you shared if you don’t mine me asking

Back
Top Bottom