I am going to be gone 4 a while

SmokeyMacPot

Like i said about my trip to visit my family in mexico a while back. I liked it so much that i diceded to move and live with my grandpa and learn his ways of growing curing and drying. i plan on staying for a while but come back. I hope i can get internet again in mexico so that i can keep posting and showing pics of how my plants are doing and showing you of the bud that my grandpa has been curing for a long time. (the one i talked about last time.) It will be cool cuz my family are really how should i say POTHEADED and my grand father knokws a whole lot about growing and all that good stuff and he will show me his secreats on MARIJUANA and i hope i learn all i can and share with you guys. i really would like that i can add to my knowlage and help others and i think that i will have a good time getting high learning and growing. i would like to take my pipes but im going in the plane and they really stink and i have gotten drug charges and they will shurly get me and get me fucked up. i think i will get a new on there and leave my pipes with my brother to take care of while im gone or take them in a car. I plan of bringing some back to share with my homeboys and probably some of ya. it will be koo. By the way im hellla high off some hash that my grandpa sent me and i have some left to last me the untill june. Sorry for bablling i got lost in typing it feels koo. i think i can get a job doiung this all day its preaty kooo and fun and gives my fingers a good woork oyut and o shit therre i go again
my bad im goiung to press submit befor e i start again

just smoked more now fealing it more. the first time was around 7 and now its 9:34 so it barly started going down so burnt more lol

Have a good time grown those sticky ickys
peace man

Yo smokey, I live in the 'Yay Area' too... IM me or something, maybe we can kick it and blaze sometime.

IM: sptyotydoplcious

Rastoner, I live in one of the "whitest" neighborhoods in California. The freakiest thing we have here are 17yr old wiggers driving around their parent's Escalades... IM me or something if your down to blaze.

Viva Mexico.

i live in east palo alto its koo to burn cuz no one cares so you can walk around with a fat ass blunt and no one will say nothing. Im down to bur so just pm and we will see i may have a party before i leave so your invited

Back
Top Bottom