I am sure there's something wrong but I can't notice what...

Phelyons

Two months ago, me and three of my friends got two plants who started to make nugs.

One week ago, we decided to harvest them, we cleaned the roots and let them get dry in a cave, head down.

Yesterday, we cut the buds for a total of ~90gs that we spared in 21gs' Ziploc Bags.
In my opinion, they does not look as good as other pictures of nugs. But they are still getting us really high...

I read somewhere that the drying process last at least three to seven week in this way:
Hanged --------> Selled Glass Container --------> Paper Bag
Drying Outside -> Uniformisation of the humidity -> Complet Drying

So I now moved my 21gs from the Ziploc to this.

I can't make them dry at the sight of everybody as my parents are 100% against this plant.

I will be adding pictures of the plant soon... And I would like to know what strain it is when pictures will be on.

That's a tall order there, being able to tell what the strain in w/o smelling, touching. You should be able to tell if it's Afghan, Indica or Sativa, or a cross therein!
Just because your curing nugs don't look like some others that you have seen... there are literally hundreds of strains and most have a look all their own.
Looking forward to the pics... cheers!

Back
Top Bottom