What am I doing wrong

DJsmokeAlot

Well I harvest half of a plant the other day and the dame thing doesn't even smell like weed. It smells like grass from outside. What am I doing wrong during my harvest? I smoked the weed and I got a little high but it was more of a low head high.

I cut the buds off and let them dry for about 2 days. HELPPPPPPPPP

I still have half of the plant to harvest so if anyone can help me turn the rest into dank Im all ears.

To bring out the full flavor and aroma you need to slow-dry and cure your weed.
I hope you either grew in soil organically or flushed the soil during the last 2 weeks of flowering. If not the weed may end up with a nasty chem. fertilizer taste that you can never completely get rid of.
There are a lot of how-to's on slow drying and curing in this section.

yea a 1-2 week wash with straight water to wash the nutes out brings out the taste and smell also helps with the burning of it too... but as dude says you have to dry slow in a dark area, then cure aka "sweating" in sealed jars for at least 2wks. only opening to let the condensation from inside out. about 20min a day works.

All fresh weed tastes & smells like cut grass to some degree. - especially after only 2 days drying time.

How many weeks did your plants flower before harvesting them? If you pulled the crop too early it will taste more like grass than anything and won't really get you high.

Peace
MC

Mine smelled like mangos and grass for like 2 weeks, then picked up a hint of that foresty dank smell.

Back
Top Bottom