I can't belive this worked.

Aabama Phill

I planted a plant in late March to be grown outdoors. It wasn't very tall so I put it in a bigger pot about early June.
2 weeks ago I started covering the plant with a box in the afternoons after about 10 hours of sunlight. Now it has started to bud. Now I just need a bigger box.:peace:
:rollit:

That's cool. I have a crazy grow story, but its not MJ. We through a century plant into the woods next to our house (just tossed it, and it kindof landed sideways). Well about a month later we're looking at the plant and it had rooted itself into the ground and was growing better like that than it had the entire time it was in our backyard.

Oh No

so let him go and start some more,you can't breed without both,and why the box already?If you are going to grow outdoors you have to learn to sex them first,or if you can buy femme seed even better,but personally I love the whole breeding game,so boyz don't dissappoint,but all boyz now that sucks,hehe

First I covered it with a box just to see if it would work.
I guess it's a male because its got wt looks like seed pods all over it I could be wrong its the first plant I'v ever grown and lived this long. Plus the sack the seeds came from was badly cross polenated so it could be a shemale.:peace:

you have to start somewhere. There are a lot of people on this site who can help you. no need to brag just show. look at where mine started

mkgirls_001.jpg

and here she is now the remaining girl

061708mk4.JPG

It won't be budding if it is a male...

Both the male and the female plant produce THC resin, although the male is not as strong as the female. In a good crop, the male will still be plenty smokable and should not be thrown away under any circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom