Help please! Does this look normal?

So does that mean a self watering pot would be ok or not suitable? The rain has stopped now anyway, had a few sunny days now so I think it's gone for good.

Wee whether or not it will be fine will depend on how much water the plant is getting, I never use self watering pots because I am usually visiting at least once a day, Cannabis is not a house plant, nor can it be treated as one, it has a very definite lifecycle and every step in it's growth will affect the final outcome, your plant has already suffered a great deal of stress, I am not saying you won't end up with some bud, I am just saying that the yields will be far less than optimal. The cheapest large pot will do, black blow mold ones are cheap and work great, might cost you a couple of bucks. Couple bags of soil and amendments maybe $10 essentially if you ever grow a plant again it should be done methodically.

Wouldn't it be simpler to root the clones on the mother instead, by partially cutting branches then put rootone on wound and wrap it with clean cloth
with a little soil around cut area...
Moisten cloth, once roots appear then U cut it off and plant it in pots in root growing mix...

Have U ever tried canvas or hemp grow bags camouflage in colour and have handles on them also...similar to reusable grocery bags but bigger, they work great....

Back
Top Bottom