Odd looking Frisian Dew

cannilingus

i popped two frisian dew seeds, and after growing them up a bit, gave one to a freind. its now about 5 feet tall. and, apparently healthy. the thing is, it does not look line mine at all. its leaves, are very jagged, and, the tops of the limps, looks squiggily. weird. it has no smell, at all, either. it is very bushy, green, and strong. is this just a pheno? will it produce good buds? what should we expect from it?

0072001.JPG
0062145.JPG
0052423.JPG
0042564.JPG
0032748.JPG

common. 139 views, and no ideas or comments? i am starting to wonder if my threads are done correctly. looking back, i get lots of views. but few replys.

common. 139 views, and no ideas or comments? i am starting to wonder if my threads are done correctly. looking back, i get lots of views. but few replys.

Be patient man. A lot of people might look, but have no idea what's going on. Just like you. Everyone that looks at your thread is not an expert in every area of Cannabis, especially with uncommon issues such as this.

You also didn't give much information other than the fact that it doesn't look like another plant. Is it in veg? Flower? How long? Indoors or outdoors? Soil, nutes, lighting? Is it happening all over the plant, or just the main growing tips? The more information YOU provide, the better it builds a picture for people to help and assist. Posting a picture asking "What's wrong" won't get many replies.

To me, it looks like it is revegging or has some sort of uncommon mutation. But, without more information that's pretty much a shot in the dark...

:tokin:

well, it came from a pack of seeds from dutch passion, via herbies. i popped two of the five seeds. kept one each, of it and the hollands hope. gave two to my friend. they were indoor, till they were like a foot tall. then, off to be put in the ground. both, sites, his and mine, got same nutes. fish emulsion. i did hear, they have a strain, called "frisian duck", which they might have mistakenly included. anyway. mine are fine. supposed to be only three phenos. green. purple. and a rare "shit" pheno. this may be that one. anyway, in a month, it will begin budding. per our zone. which is in western washington. usa.

It doesn't look all bad to me, it might come around and give some nice bud or maybe just a little popcorn you can make concentrate or edibles from.

I have 3 of the autoflower version of Frisian Dew going atm and they're nice and bushy, it doesn't look like a Frisian Duck mistakenly packed, the duck feet leaves are very obvious.

Those rare shit phenos certainly does happen, I have a Berry Bomb Auto that's very small and has weird curly leaves, it looks like I might pull a gram or 2 from it.

Keep on keeping on;)

It sort of looks like photoperiod stress.
Is it possible it is getting light sometimes during its dark period?

UPDATE. on august 2, i went to freinds, to see the progress of this plant. it went back to normal, all the new grouth, about two feet of it is normal now. im thinking now, he over fed it, and, dug it up, and moved it. may have caused this. hope remains! its looking normal!

Back
Top Bottom