Frisian Dew

THsea

Strain Name - Frisian Dew
From - the seeds are from Dutch Passion, it was grown here in the islands! :surf:
When - October
Price - Gift
Type - According to the seed breeder its a 50/50 sat/ind.. Parents are Super Skunk x Purple Star
Appearance - I think the pic's came out good this time... So have a look below!
Smell - Kind of like unsweet fruit. Has a slight scent thats somewhat similar in most "purple" strains.
Taste - Similar to smell on the exhale, but spicy on the inhale. This is more for smoking than vaping.
Type of Buzz - Very comfortable and relaxing.. Though I wouldn't say "euphoric".. Nice mix of indica and sativa qualities, not overbearing at all.. Pretty high ceiling.
Length of Buzz - About and hour.. Tapers off very slowly over a longer period. Doesn't take much either. Kick's back up easily.
Best Medicinal Use - Not massive appetite stimultion, but definately takes care of nausea. It's helping a bit with the nerve pain in my arms.
Overall - Great stuff! Not the best on it's own, not as pronounced in its mixed qualities as strains like Blue Dream... But mixes really great with a strong sativa (*hint* next review)..

Okay, so heres the pictures of the Frisian Dew!

Frisian_Dew.JPG

100x
Frisian_Dew_100x.JPG

200x
Frisian_Dew_200x.JPG

Back
Top Bottom