I come from the land of the ice and snow

lobclobclob

Hey all, I'm a michiganny comin straight from the far north nothing. If you from the U.P. gimmie a holler. If not, shout out anyways.

peace all

yeah I live in the upper peninsula, in escanaba. this place sucks. I see you live in alaska, I was thinkin bout moving there soon. how's the anti-pot legislation going up there?

wakeandbake said:
sup man I live in the LP south of flint been gettin some good dro from canada

yeah dude our shit grows in garden. some bomb nugs. I was in ann arbor recently with my buddy, I got like a 1/4 of dro for like 20 bones. Zaaaaaaaang!

Hello... sorry let me introduce myself. I am currently a Minnesota resident. My family has owned property in Iron River since 1925. I am 32 years old and have been spending my summers and lots of time in the winter at the Cabin. It has always been a life long wish to move to that area. My family is also looking to move up there at some point...

I am currently trying to see what I can do for work since there are not many computer tech jobs up there.

My eventual goal is to seek my Michigan card so I can legally treat the side effects of the medication I am on. I would LOVE to grow my own medication.

I'm not sure how to go about the whole card process which obviously cant be done until I'm a full time resident correct? I've done a little reading. I'm meeting with my family doctor to see what his views are. I guess my only real option is to try to find doctor in Michigan who will look at my records.

I've looked on the Michigan Medical MedJ site but was unable to locate anything in the UP.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Back
Top Bottom