I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insane!

Re: I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insan

I'm poor and stuck riding transit.

I used to like you Lily. People like you drive me insane on the highway LOL
A red 97 gmc sonoma lowrider
4 inch drop
2150watts of pure kicker sounds

I got a dark red 2000 Dodge Stratus. Got a couple of 12" subs and a nice 1200w amp in the back.

Re: I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane while people behind me are going insan

94 OLDS 88 ROYALE, all leather.3800 v6. Putting a supercharger on it this winter.

I'm an asshole!!!! Sorry haha good quote tho for the title. I dont drive high... But my friends drive and toke and I go w/ em... Smoking and driving is bad... thats why i ride ;-)

2005 Giant STP

I smoke and ride:Rasta:

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
I Drive a white 04'Ford F-250

* 6 inch lift
* huge 42" Michelin mud tires
* HOlly suspension kit
(2)12"alpine subwoofers/2 1000w amps

Just curious, but how the hell did you install 42s with a 6 inch kit? I've help install a few lifts and the biggest we've been able to fit under a Superduty (without any bumper or fenders mods and without it rubbing too bad, if at all) is a 36. Did you do a suspension kit with body lift or all suspension? Im just curious because I love the Superdutys :headbanger: Also, you have a diesel or gas? Auto or manuel? I've driven a 7.3 with the 6spd manuel. Thats a bitchin combo. Havn't been able to try out a 6.0 with stick yet :(

As for my ride, I dont really have one right now. I just borrow vehicles :laughtwo:

Which car? Got a 02 altima, trading it in next month for an '07, 2000 ford explorer, and my 1974 VW Super Beatle "chip"... those are my rides...

SaveMyPoptarts said:
lol I'll race your beetle..mine will win :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll race ya in 6 months..( thats when I get my new engine):cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom