I got a great deal on 12qt FFOF! Read on

Okay,

So, I'm over at Amazon to pick up a T5 light set, and as usual, I check out to see what sales are happening in the soil department. This 12qt bag of FFOF keeps popping up on my sideview, and I'm dismissing it, because I'm never interested in anything smaller than the 1.5 cubic bag of FFOF, which hasn't changed in price (36-42.00)

So, after the fourth time of this bag of soil pops up, I decide to go and take a look. "There must be an error," I'm thinking, but it isn't. The only question is, "for how much longer?" So here's what I did:

I immediately went and put six bags in my cart, but when I got to the checkout, it told me that the seller was limiting how many bags a person could get, so I dropped it down to 3 bags. Amazon rejected that, and gave me only one! I think it was because it was an "addon" purchase, and I broke it by asking for so many at one time. No worries. I went back to my cart and split up my purchases into four orders and tried again.

It worked! I got 2 bags of the 12qt with each order!!

That's right. 8-12qt bags of FFOF, 96qts= 3 cubic ft and 18qts! Of course, I was getting even more greedy and tried again, but I failed. I figured I'd try it again tomorrow, but in the meantime, I called a friend of mine to go online and pick me up two more bags.

What am I forgetting here?? OHHH!! That's right. How much were these 12qt bags of FFOF? You better sit down for this:
5.74 w/free shipping for Prime members.

What was I thinking? The cheapest price -I've seen- for 12qts of FFOF has been 13.00, and that was on Ebay, and right in front of me is the chance to get 36qts of it for less than the regular price of the 12qt!

71dqrp8pVvL_SL1000_.jpg

Very nice deal. Being from Canada we don't get this deal I did find 2 weeks ago 1.5 cubic feet for $22.74 with shipping I went back to order more and seller is sold out supposed to receive this week other than that the cheapest I have seen is $96 plus $35 shipping for same size

Very nice deal. Being from Canada we don't get this deal I did find 2 weeks ago 1.5 cubic feet for $22.74 with shipping I went back to order more and seller is sold out supposed to receive this week other than that the cheapest I have seen is $96 plus $35 shipping for same size

Hi,

The prices can cripple, for sure! 1.5 cubic at 23.00 is nice compared to our 37.00 a bag for the same. I'm sorry you can't order the lesser price is from here.:(

In any case, I'm removing this post, because it appears I broke a rule on posting links on products.

Back
Top Bottom