I Got Some Bad Foxtailing. Help

Cpt.Stretch

I'm very concerned.

hhhh.jpg

I think i had light leek, or my light was too close to the plants...

hhhhhj.jpg

If the problem was light leek, I fixed it. However is there anyway I can get the plant back to normal growth/nug formation, or is it doomed to be low yielder?

If the problem is the second, I have no current solution. Unfortuntly the light cannot be moved any higher.. currently the light is 2ft. away from top of plant.

light is a one x one thousand watt hps.

Please help save this girl's yield..:surrender:

Im freeking out

Foxtailing is reveg or partial reveg into flowering. Yes, that's what it looks like. I had the same thing happen much later in my last grow, to no real loss. But it was like 7 weeks into flowering, so I had an extra 4"s on each tip, and a few of those large leaves like you have.

Re-address light leaks, double check the timers.. I actually moved mine to 13/11 with just an extra bit of darkness, and she came back around. It took about two more weeks for them to finish but it was better then a complete wash.

3 fingers is usually a sign of vegging.
be the plant and stand in the grow for a good few minutes till your eyes adjust and make sure there's no leaks or red led's.

It will take time to re flip completely back to budding..there will be more stretch...but she will get fat.

hows the other factors? temp, humidity ect.?

temp is hovering at 74 degrees.
low to light humidity.

I started keeping the tent in the lower humidity ranges, as i was under the impression that the lower humidity would increase resin production. Should I let it get more humid?

I went and changed my timers to hopefully enduse more budding. I think this will get me back on track. I will post updates later today.

Back
Top Bottom