Help please! 2 week old seedlings

Not offering advice , but sharing some of my thoughts and my limited experience.
Last spring I tried the peat pots with a bunch of my veggies.
Never again. As someone else mentioned they suck the moisture right out of the root ball .
Watering was a constant issue.
In regard to your new pots , I think most folks would say fill up w/ soil to with in 1” of rim.
Check out @Emilya on How To Water a Potted Plant.
Cheers and GL.
Yes! i wanted to fill up my bins... just bought to little... haha im actually getting ready to leave for the store right now... got to buy some more dirt and fill them up^^

Some of your problem might be not enough light.
Photosynthesis is what powers the plant to feed, without enough light doesn't matter how much food is in the soil.
On the flipside of that is if you got tons of light the soil would be depleted quickly.
Need to give a balance of both, enough light and enough available nutrients to match the photons.

not a great cannabis soil. you're gonna need nutes at some point. there usually isn't enough in that mix to sustain a plant through to flower.

they need nutes and an up pot. if you use those that soil right now in an up pot, there will be enough to sustain them til you get some nutes. but be quick.

those little plants have exhausted the nutes they need from that soil and are eating themselves to survive.
i use that soil in an outdoor hydro container grow. i mix it with with hp promix and supplement with mega crop.

edit: also i dunno who sold you the lights but i pray karma finds them.. you're gonna want to upgrade at some point. by now with all the advances burple is really poor tech. and those things aren't 1000w. not even close. you would need special wiring and a dedicated circuit. they are only a 1000w worth of misleading advertising.
About the lamps :
They are equivalent to 1000w but only use 200 watt each*
Photosynthesis is what powers the plant to feed, without enough light doesn't matter how much food is in the soil.
On the flipside of that is if you got tons of light the soil would be depleted quickly.
Need to give a balance of both, enough light and enough available nutrients to match the photons.

Hey everyone! Thanks ALOT for the help! I repoted them in 5 gallon pot and they started growing again! Some yellowish leaves even turned back green!
Also, i named them.

20201209_202318.jpg

20201209_202316.jpg

20201209_202314.jpg

20201209_202312.jpg

20201209_202309.jpg

20201209_202306.jpg

exactly my thoughts,

Nice looking set-up.

I am with the others on the use of the small starter peat moss based pots. The peat does not seem to break down very fast unless a slit is made in the bottom and down the sides and then the entire peat pot is buried below the soil line in the garden. Takes even longer indoors for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom