I just wanna get stoned

mrnaasty

where is the weed that lives up to the hype?when i go to a club and ask for the best you got and get mediocre weed at best. whats up with this? is there nomore really great smoke around or does my tolerance after 40 yrs of smoking weed make the weed not so great anymore? do the clubs suck? do the growers suck? whats up?

There are a lot of variables when coming to buying from unknown source. If the weed was grown in optimal environment with optimal care? This will eat into the level of high and quality of the buds. If you really want good smoke, grow some yourself with your choice of strains.

That's what I'm doing.

uh. idk. but all of the "name brand high grade" i've been smoking lately hasn't been an intense high at ALL. dude you need some good non-named DANK. idk where you'd get it, but it's definitely around. consult your local stoner. :)

when you are buying from strangers yes the weed sucks. get a legit dealer.

Clubs get what THEY pay for. They want to buy 4000$/ pound quality stuff for under 2 grand and sell it for 6K.

Grow you own.

where is the weed that lives up to the hype?when i go to a club and ask for the best you got and get mediocre weed at best. whats up with this? is there nomore really great smoke around or does my tolerance after 40 yrs of smoking weed make the weed not so great anymore? do the clubs suck? do the growers suck? whats up?

I know the feeling I've been smokin for at least 40 years myself, and lately being able to drive to a local dispensary and buy whatever you want ! I've been smoking too much, as you probably have , and thats the problem you (and I) should take a wk off from smoking and then try your fav !! It really sucks when you buy a 1/4 oz and spend up to 120 bucks for it and hardly get a buzz !! The last few wks I've been to the disp, I picked up a 1/2 oz of shake and an 1/8 of White Widow . Well the WW sucked ass but the damn shake kicked our ass !! Sometimes just diversify and see what happens ! and always check out the shake this stuff was all nice trim leaves full of nice sparkly crystals ! and the WW was a waste of money !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom