I love marijuana.

TxState

I wouldn't classify myself as a 'pothead', because I hardly ever even smoke it maybe twice a month if even that - Due to I may get tested at random and possible kicked out of my med program at school...

But anyways, lately I have been thinking about marijuana A LOT. It's kind of like a really fun hobby to me. You have all these different kinds, favors, growing it, different ways to smoke, etc. I love it all. Im also intrigued by the political aspect of it too, in that espically the US goverment has been/is corrupt about it in so many ways.

I have had cancer, and although I didn't take marijuana during treatment (was uninformed about the benifits about marijuana at the time) I can now see of how much of a differnce it could have made in my life. I was depressed, throwing up ALL THE TIME, couldn't eat anything with no appetite at all, at one point I was on 22 different meds and they all just caused more horrible side effects. I truly KNOW that if I would have smoked marijuana during my chemo then it would have made my life 110% better through all of that.

Well just thought I would share, I know this is random but I love this plant so much and its benifits are godly when in the hands of someone who truly needs it. I cannot wait for the US gov to finally admit that they were wrong for so long and free this plant that can help so many people in so many different ways. :allgood:

Right on my friend, I fully understand where you are coming from. Cannabis is a wonderful plant, you don't need to smoke it everyday to realize that. The are so many more great aspects to it then the flower getting you high.

I too love marijuana.

Oh yeah~~I love marijuana~~I love the
way it makes me feel~~I love it for its
medicinal powers~~& as for me~~go
ahead~~call me a 'pothead'~~LOL~~
PEACE OUT~~

Back
Top Bottom