I need a diagnosis

IRON

Please take a look at my pics. I thought the damage to my plant’s leaves and stalks was spider mites. But after reading this it may be nute burn. After all I have Studied my leaves top and bottom with 100x microscope. For hours on end looking for movement, an have not seen any bugs. It also appears to be the top of my leaves were the problem seems to be occurring. What I have read spider mites attack the underneath of leaves. But I was sure it was still them and I have been treating for spider mites for the past two weeks. But it seems like my plants are just dying more and more every day. Plus I just learned a week ago not to feed with nuets every watering. So do I need to flush? Also I started the feeding just like the nutes label said. The nutes I use are :sensi grow part A & B 16 ml for my base nute, VooDoo Juice 8ml, Wett Betty 4ml, Sensizyme 8 ml, Rhino Skin 8ml, B-52 8ml. {ml are per gallon of distilled water} I also foliar feed 30 mins before light go out with: Wett Betty 8ml, B-52 8ml Per gallon of distilled water. Also I have never balanced my ph levels I know that’s bad but my ph meter reads 14 and needs to be calibrated. I can’t find any cai******ion solution in my area either can I just use ph strips? ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO GROW PLEASE I NEED HELP. I NEED ANSWERES, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WAS SO SET IT IS SPIDER MITES I ALMOST SCRAPPED ALL MY PLANTS YESTERDAY,. BUT I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS PAGE SO EVEN IF ITS NOT MITES OR MY NUTE REGIME HELP ME DIAGNOSE MY PLANTS IF YOU NEED MORE OR BETTER PIX I WILL UPLOAD MORE. Just help me please. P. S. this is a soil grow in veg 18/6

IMGA0146.JPG

IMGA0147.JPG

IMGA0148.JPG

IMGA0149.JPG

IMGA0152.JPG

IMGA0153.JPG

IMGA0154.JPG

IMGA0155.JPG

Picture0020.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: How can I get a better diagnosis of my plant?

1). I AM GROWING FROM SWEET SEEDS
2),FROM FEMINIZED SEEDS.
3).17 WEKKS OLD
4).NO MY PLANTS ARE IN VEG 18 HRS ON 6 HRS OFF
5).VARIOUS. TWO ARE 42” TALL & THE OTHER IS 32” ABOUT 12
6).SOIL IS BLACK GOLD AND ADDED 8 QUARTS OF PERLIT TO 2 CUBIC FT OF SOIL
8).5 GALLON BUCK WITH 5 ¾” HOLES IN BOTTOM AN 8 ¾ “ HOLES AROUND THE SIDES GOING UP ALL EVENLY SPACED. WITH SCREENING INSIDE TO HOLD SOIL IN BUT ALLOW DRAINAGE & SITTING IN ANOTER BUCKT TO CATCH EXCESS WATER.
9).CHEMICAL & ORGANIC
10).ABOUT ONCE A WEEK OR WHEN THE TOP 2” OF THE SOIL IS DRY. I USE BOUT HALF TO ¾ OF A GALLON OF DISTILLED WATER.
11) I FEED THEM EVERY TIME I WATER UP UNTILL A WEEK AGO I STATED USING JUST DISTILLED WATER. I FEED THEM PER THE LABLE **
12).YES A FEW SPIDERS AN A FEW ANTS A MOTH OR TWO BUT KILL ON SITE.
13). I HAVE FOUR 4’ T8 DULE TUBE FLOURCENTS AT 6000K
14).4’4”X 6’X 7’ ROOM SIZE
15).KIND OF. I HAVE A 4” HOLE IN THE WALL WITH A SMALL FAN PULLING AIR OUT

11).**The nutes I use are :sensi grow part A & B 16 ml for my base nute, VooDoo Juice 8ml, Wett Betty 4ml, Sensizyme 8 ml, Rhino Skin 8ml, B-52 8ml. {ml are per gallon of distilled water} I also foliar feed 30 mins before light go out with: Wett Betty 8ml, B-52 8ml Per gallon of distilled water

Doesn't look like any spider mite damage that I've ever seen in person or in pictures on this site.

Looks like a nute issue. My first guess would be WAY TOO MUCH. But it looks like there are a couple of things. So, without being there and going only off of your pictures and your text, I'd say too many nutes at the wrong pH.

Spider mite damage will exhibit as a small circular pale-green or colorless dot on your leaf. Or a lot of them. A good magnifying glass or (better) jeweler's loupe will then show the tiny little monsters on the underside of the leaves. They feed from underneath but you can see the damage from on top. There might be some spider mite damage showing - or it could be from your feeding practices or even dust on the lens, I can't really tell with everything else - but, and I can't believe I'm saying this, if you do have spider mites, they aren't your big problem.

FLUSH THOSE PLANTS! Flush them with 3x the amount of water that you have medium. IOW, if those are five-gallon buckets, aim to put 15 gallons or close to it through each one.

Killing ants is good. Ants don't eat your plants but where they are found you often find aphids (aphids are to ants as cows are to people - they "milk" them) and not only do aphids damage your plants directly, they can spread disease from one sick plant to another.

Spiders (not spider mites) do not eat plants. They eat insects. That's generally a good thing - and so are they.

Unless the soil that you are using is lighter than most, you could probably stand to add a lot more perlite. Cannabis likes a well-drained soil and doesn't like to stand around all the time with its "feet" wet. Many of the people who use Fox Farms Ocean Forest, for example, add 25% (for a 3:1 FFOF:perlite ratio) or even 33%. Eight quarts of perlite to two cubic feet of soil... Eight quarts is 0.26736 cubic foot.

GET A GOOD pH METER AND KEEP IT IN CALIBRATION! I do not know enough about your particular nutrient regime to say for sure whether or not you're feeding them WAY too much or just a little too much. It looks like you've got some Mg issues - which could be caused by too little, feeding at the wrong pH range which causes a lockout, or feeding so much that an overabundance of nutes is causing a lockout.

While waiting on your meter and solutions to arrive (if you're financially-challenged, you can get a decent but basic Milwaukee pH600 for as little as $25 if you search or a much better Milwaukee for $50-$75), go ahead and get the test strips. They are not startlingly accurate and if your nutrient solution and/or runoff is tinted/colored that's going to make it more difficult to compare the color of your sample against the kit's chart, but you need something pronto.

Also don't forget to pick up a bottle of pH-adjuster. Most people use down and less use up although certain things can spike it too. You'll know for sure what you'll need when you know for sure what the pH of your feed solution and water - and runoff - is.

An EC/TDS meter wouldn't hurt, either but you really do need to know the pH.

Good luck.

Looks like some kind of Phosphorus Deficiency in pics 1,2 and 3

Problem: Phosphorus aids in root growth and overall health of the plant and is especially essential when the plant is in flowering. A plant which is deficient in phosphorus will have slow, stunted growth and may exhibit red or purplish stems. New leaves are small, and blueish-green with blotches. If there is a major deficiency, the leaves may exhibit dark gray or purplish splotches.

Solution: Check the pH and flush system. An excess of Fe and Zn may cause a phosphorus deficiency. If you've tried everything else, then you may try adding a bit more phosphorus to your feeding schedule and see if that helps clear up the problem.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

thank you everone for you advice an input
ok so i just flushed my plants in the shower i used plain old tap water cause i flushed each with about 15 gallons. & distilled would have coast like 60 bones to do this. so i flushed till the water became less yellow. should i have ran more water through till it was clear? if so i will redo tomarrow. So now when the soil is ready for more water do i feed with nutes or just with my regular distilled water?or should i flush one more time? i am sure it will take like 5 to 7 days for them to dry up enough for more water. if i do use nutes do i stay at the same regime levels or do i drop down to half or less? how long will it take my mothers to recover? Also how long till i can take more clones that will be as heathy as the ones before this happened? thak you to all who have helped

thank you everone for you advice an input
ok so i just flushed my plants in the shower i used plain old tap water cause i flushed each with about 15 gallons. & distilled would have coast like 60 bones to do this. so i flushed till the water became less yellow. should i have ran more water through till it was clear? if so i will redo tomarrow. So now when the soil is ready for more water do i feed with nutes or just with my regular distilled water?or should i flush one more time? i am sure it will take like 5 to 7 days for them to dry up enough for more water. if i do use nutes do i stay at the same regime levels or do i drop down to half or less? how long will it take my mothers to recover? Also how long till i can take more clones that will be as heathy as the ones before this happened? thak you to all who have helped

distilled water usually has minerals removed from it, make it "dead water". you would want to add Cal-Mag to it so you dont cause other deficiencies to occur if that's the only water you use. Other than that, tap water when left still for 24 hours, should be clear of chlorine and retain essential minerals for the plants. just a tip

I use poland springs water,, (my tap is horrible,, so much clorine (maybe cloride?) that it will turn your hair green (my wife stopped dying her hair blond, because our water would turn it green)..

I have read that distilled water (or RO), like xbox said, has everything removed, so is more prone to a ph swing,, where regular water, that still has some minerals and stuff, will be more stable, ,ph-wise..

I don't know how accurate that is,, but that is why I but the spring water,,, and not distilled water,,

Back
Top Bottom