I need a good high pressure pump for an a frame aero set up

Colby Rohrig

I need a good high pressure pump for an ambitious a frame aero set up with a green house in the middle can any one recommend one to suit my purpose ?

This is the a frame in question its definitely taller than i am ill measure it if any one needs to know but im not irrigating that high up any ways I need a pump that will generate ennough pressure to make mist out of 6 gph emmiters I got a few different styles to experiment with one houseing will be alternating between the 6 gph emiters and these mist emitters that look like end of a spray bottle orbit makes them and im shure they work on the same theory and have a sinking feeling that they may be the best option but are like 3 bucks ea at rona im going to find a site to order components like that from and in also trying to find bell siphons/flood kits ....any one ?

20210325_115043.jpg

20210325_115037.jpg

20210325_115028.jpg

20210325_115019.jpg

This is the a frame in question its deffinatly taller than i am ill measure it if any one needs to know but im not irrigating that high up any ways I need a pump that will generate ennough pressure to make mist out of 6 gph emmiters I got a few different styles to experiment with one houseing will be alternating between the 6 gph emiters and these mist emitters that look like end of a spray bottle orbit makes them and im shure they work on the same theory and have a sinking feeling that they may be the best option but are like 3 bucks ea at rona im going to find a site to order components like that from and in also trying to find bell siphons/flood kits ....any one ?

20210325_115043.jpg

20210325_115037.jpg

20210325_115028.jpg

20210325_115019.jpg
And that last pic is a 3'x3'x3' planter there will be 4 with one plant ea imm going harrrrd .

No help here on pump stuff but I’m gonna bump you back up top. Who ever does the calculations will need to know total count on emitters and misters plus have the pump oversized to leave some headroom

others will drop in later.
Ok thanks not shure what you mean by "bump me to the top". But it sounds good. I want advice on what diameter of pipe im going to need to house the root zone i dont want things going out of controll but the a frame will be ALL VEGIES. It will also have a greenhouse in the middle so im not going to go all the way to the peak of the structure it will be encircling the fairly substantial base ill be taking measurements and planning my setup on paper over the next month I've got a lot going on atm this year but thank you for you're time. Ill post as things progress.and thanks again for everyones time .

Each time a new entry is made on your thread it is bumped to the top of the faq page where you garner more eyeballs on the problem. It will probably help if you can add how many total mist or drip devices you anticipate using

I’m going to ask @Rexer to stop by, he’s doing a killer setup by the Bucket Company on his new journal and if by chance he doesn’t know the answer then he will know who else to shout at. Hey Rexer any ideas on sizing a pump?

Each time a new entry is made on your thread it is bumped to the top of the faq page where you garner more eyeballs on the problem. It will probably help if you can add how many total mist or drip devices you anticipate using

I’m going to ask @Rexer to stop by, he’s doing a killer setup by the Bucket Company on his new journal and if by chance he doesn’t know the answer then he will know who else to shout at. Hey Rexer any ideas on sizing a pump?
Thats funny im talking to him right now

And yes hes going to need more info something about the person doing the calculations but thats probably going to be me.I just want some one to check my math when i submit my final drawing lol

And yes hes going to need more info something about the person doing the calculations but thats probably going to be me.I just want some one to check my math when i submit my final drawing lol
A good reference for the equations that im going to need ive said this before i could do all this on google but i do like a bit of personal 1/1 engagement im 30 im from before the time of google i still enjoy getting to the bottom of things the old fashioned way ....

Back
Top Bottom