I need a plant doctor - Diagnosis needed & pics included

Tmac23

My girls just turned one month on the 8th and they aren't looking to good I need a diagnostic they aren't looking happy they are droopy.. yellowing in lower leaves... I just watered them earlier today is it maybe time to start giving them nutes?... I have been having heat problems still trying to get that under control but heat has been at a steady 84 degrees with 35% humidity today... But with it getting hotter outside the room where my tent is at was getting hotter so my temps where hitting 100+ degrees with 16-20 humidity... Any advice is greatly appreciated
20160310_030718.jpg
20160310_030549.jpg
20160310_030705-1.jpg
20160310_030632.jpg

Hey Tmac Richard right 35%RH is low there a few tricks you can do to help humidity put a pot or bucket of water in the room to help bump the humidilty but this will do little some people soak a towel with water put that in the room but hey a nice table top mister or humidifier will do the trick and less stress in the long run. are you running HPS ? and ya its time for nutes the seed will store food for 2 weeks after that its feeding time.

Your doing a good job keep up the good work

Yes I have an oscillating fan... I'm running a 600w hps at 400w right now when I get the money in thinking of switching to leds trying to get that heat under control with hps are a pain in the ass... is low humidity the reason for the droopiness in my girls? They aren't looking very happy to me

Back
Top Bottom