I need answers

Pepie Lapue

ok i planted in the end of may/beginning of june....it is now over 6 feet tall and very large...it is now half way through august and there is no buds...when would you say i could expect the delicious little fellas???

Re: I need awnsers

Pay attention to the sunrise and sunset times in your area.

The plant will only flower once the daylight has diminished to 12 hours or less per day. :peace:

Re: I need awnsers

plants will start showing sex around mid august and start flowering in early september

^ Shade....Or residual light, whichever you want to call it wont cause a plant to flower earlier. All outdoor plants will get some residual light throughout the day, unless they are planted in the middle of a wide open field. Its the photoperiod, not the intensity of the light my friend.

hmm, mine have been showing sex for well over a month, and have been in full flower for at least three weeks. pac northwest here. but, they have shade part of the day, and i am thinking that may have something to do with it.

quite possible, if the shade is coming in late in the day it could fool the plants into thinking that the days are getting shorter.
then again, mother nature is crazy in the ways she does things and some plants just start budding sooner than others. 2 of my plants this year were sitting net to eachother and one started to bud up pretty fastly while the other is starting to put out hairs.
randomness

Back
Top Bottom