I need help can I flower with veg nutes

yes you can but you will not have as good of a result. You can find generic "bloom" nutes at any department store or home center that wont break the bank. Its worth the small investment.

yes make sure your getting tomato nutrients, for veg and switch for flowering.. tomatoes are good because the flower of their plant get big like the cannabis' plants flowers, so use that. also anything with high nitrogen would probably work for flowering and veg, i.e. miracle grow with 24-7-7 is high is nitrogen idk just experiment, use a 1/4 of what they tell u first, then move to a 1/2 when plants bigger.. also like dudes post about just water, you can never fail, and yes just expect her to grow slower.....

also anything with high nitrogen would probably work for flowering and veg

Nitrogen in flower bad....lowers THC and delays flowering....bad :)

Nitrogen in flower bad....lowers THC and delays flowering....bad :)

Hogdady Thats what i first heard years ago readin hightimes.. And baisicaly the same with most garden veggies, nitro for leaf & stalk groth..And phos n potassum for your fruits..But now with the computer im gettin conflicting info..Weedfarmer says use nitro all the way through.? And guess what now im buddin an im using a 0-10-10 and my leafs are turning yellow..Mabe just a little nitro..5-10-10.??or grass clippings an 0-10-10..cut grass has nitro in it..

I think a good flower fertlizer will have Nitro value of 1-3%, Phosphorus 7-20%, and Potassium 6%-18% plus micronutrients. Flowers need Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) to develop & bloom. Nitrogen may be needed, but only at a small amount. You want to encourage bud growth not foliar growth during flowering.

I have read that it is better to use a lower NPK ratio like 1,7,6 for flowering that way the buds don't taste or smoke like chemicals. I have also seen grow logs where the NPK is much higher without any issues. I think it has a lot to do with personal preference and budget. If you are in California check out OSH or Ace Hardware for fertilizer alternatives. Always read the label to find out the NPK value and miscellaneous additives. Whichever fertilizer you do decide to use, start at least at half the label's dosage recommendation to make sure you don't burn your plants. :goodluck:

Hogdady Thats what i first heard years ago readin hightimes.. And baisicaly the same with most garden veggies, nitro for leaf & stalk groth..And phos n potassum for your fruits..But now with the computer im gettin conflicting info..Weedfarmer says use nitro all the way through.? And guess what now im buddin an im using a 0-10-10 and my leafs are turning yellow..Mabe just a little nitro..5-10-10.??or grass clippings an 0-10-10..cut grass has nitro in it..

I was responding to the post that said lots of N thru veg and bloom. Yes, some N in flower, but not much....

Yellowing of leaves near end of flowering is normal...

Back
Top Bottom