do you think this is alright?

tommyb88

recently ran out of feed so i was thinking of giving them normal flower food, the kind that comes in a little packet wen u buy a carnation of flowers, just until i can get sum, do u think it contains enuf nutes etc ... + im bout 4 weeks into flowering

I sure wouldn't use that stuff. I don't even think it's food... I thought is was a plant "sealant" that limited the moisture loss.
Even if it were food, I'd avoid it. Without any idea of it's ingredients and NPK values, it would seem quite risky. I, personally, would feed them nothing before I put that stuff in the mix.
I see posts often with folks feeding their babies tomato plant food.

Cheers!

I agree^. If U haven't flushed yet and have been feeding regularly, to buy you maybe a week, week and a half (Maybe, bcuz by now they should be drinkin plenty H2O). Go get some nutes ASAP. I see Dyna Grow has an affordable nute line w/out the 2 or 3 part mixing in the Hydro stores in Cali cheap. I heard Ed Rosenthal say in a lecture at school (not the exact quote)
almost any complete plant food/fertilizer can be used to grow cannabis
I guess U just have to figure out what ratios. Like Tead said
Without any idea of it's ingredients and NPK values, it would seem quite risky.
I'm a newb compared to Ed. Dude's got like 30+ years in. I recommend getting nutes formulated for cannabis. Tead good advice. +rep if I can.

Back
Top Bottom