I need help! Please!

yotika

8 weeks girl
Fertilizer to give the plant a week ago.
A few days before giving botanical insecticides
Watering soil dry while continuing water supply.
Temperature :78.8-86
Humidity: 30% PH: 6.0
The air has been in circulation and out and entering
Why have yellow leaves? Why the plants will droop?

THANK YOU FOR THE HELPER!!!!
GOD BLES FOR YOU !!!

Re: I need help !!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

2012_830_2_.JPG
26410_21629_21517_.jpg

I usually soil dry watering,You're right! Really have this problem!Why that leaves the front discoloration?? Lack of fertilizers??Or not??

I usually soil dry watering,You're right! Really have this problem!Why that leaves the front discoloration?? Lack of fertilizers??Or not??

How often do you water? Looks like you have some mite damage as well. I recommend SNS-217 for that.

Possibly over fertilizing, you also are getting burned on the tip of your leaves. It could be one nutrient locking out another causing the discoloration.

Only water when the soil dries out (but not completely), stick your finger into the soil, if it feels moist leave it alone, as it feels dry water it.

Another method is to lift the pot when totally dry, then lift when watered. Take note of weight difference so you can just lift pots to know when water is needed.

I recommend flushing, if you haven't already. Give a nice flush next watering, then feed half-strength nutrients. I would also consider foliar feeding, I really like doing that.

Aside from that your temperatures are pretty high, 86 is high enough to make your plant stop growing. Get temps lower, 72-78. Humidity is very low as well, you'll want 50%-60% in veg, and 40%-50% in flower.

Back
Top Bottom