I need help please

Yarome

420 Member
hi there in 2 weeks into flower and my leaves are turning light green dose anyone know why this could be?
43449045-2DFB-4008-BC04-E30FBA2FD562.jpeg

Hi,

You should provide a bit more info, in regards to light, medium, etc... could be your ph is off and as a result, lack of nitrogen. Also it could be your not giving it sufficient nutes. They start to consume more during flowering, a lot more,

At roughly 2 weeks into flower the nutrition needs of the now blooming plant drastically change as compared to the vegging plant. Nitrogen becomes a secondary nutrient and potassium, phosphorus and calcium become the major nutrients in use, along with several trace elements that also serve important roles in developing the buds.
If you don't start providing these bloom nutes as you get into bloom, most soils do not have what is needed. Potting soils are quite good at supplying nitrogen, but bloom nutes are a completely different thing.
So, tell us what bloom nutes you are using. Tell us what medium you are working in so we can understand your pH requirements, and lastly, let us know the pH that you adjust every fluid hitting those plants to. At that point, we can probably come up with a diagnosis and a cure for what is bothering you.
Another hint... you say your plant is turning yellow. You took a picture of it in yellow HID light and as a result we can not see what is green and what is yellow. Always when asking for help or when trying to show off a pretty plant, use natural or at least full spectrum artificial light.

hi there in 2 weeks into flower and my leaves are turning light green dose anyone know why this could be?
43449045-2DFB-4008-BC04-E30FBA2FD562.jpeg

Aliens

I vote it's because of aliens

Hmmmm maybe a poltergeist

But without more Info, as stated above, and in natural light, I can't be sure which it is

But leaning towards Aliens :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom