I need help please

Incidentally, what I use for my domes is a 'cup in a cup.' I find that 1Qt/L plastic tubs of yogurt with an inverted clear plastic 1Qt/L take out container works great for the outer part. Then, inside that I put a smaller cup, I use clear 9oz solo cups, that house my media and the cut itself.

A little mini greenhouse. Works great.

So, should I take them out of veg mode and start letting them bud? If so, how many hours do I cut it down to?
As soon as they start throwing alternating nodes (as opposed to opposite nodes) the plant is mature enough to flower. But, the bigger the plant and better the root system, the better the harvest can be.

A typical flower schedule is 12/12.

Incidentally, what I use for my domes is a 'cup in a cup.' I find that 1Qt/L plastic tubs of yogurt with an inverted clear plastic 1Qt/L take out container works great for the outer part. Then, inside that I put a smaller cup, I use clear 9oz solo cups, that house my media and the cut itself.

A little mini greenhouse. Works great.
Huge*

Describe what you did to light stress them. Generally clones root best from happy, healthy plants.
I think I already responded to this but last week, I trimmed a few fan leaves, used pipe cleaner to open the canopy and used nitrogen h20 and they grew huge

Oh, LST (Low Stress Training). I was envisioning some crazy lighting change, lol. That makes more sense. I'm a big fan of Quadlining. The training really helps control the grow and can lead to better yields if done right.

Also, although kind of tough to tell with the lighting, it looks like the beginning stages of a bug issue. I see some silver streaks on some leaves which is what I've seen when I have thrips.

Do you have a scope or magnifying glass you can look at the under the leaves?

I don’t see any silver, it probably is the lighting & I keep them in their tent 99% of the time. What should I be looking for? 1st time grower? What are thrips? I’ll get a magnifying glass tomorrow

Hey actually my eyes are bad, chemo eyes, chemo brain but, I just took 2 more pics saw a hard orange thing on the plant (idk if it’s because I just had it outside & was using soil but it popped off like nothing) sending you pics now

61C4AB8E-3AEE-4F38-81BB-2C1619CDC696.jpeg

0E7F02AE-C174-4E2B-808A-FD68AB771668.jpeg

Also, since one plant is more mature than the other, should I keep them both in veg state until the second catches up? It’s about a 4 week difference

Yeah, that second pic looks like thrips. They start out looking like tiny grains of rice and grow up to be flying insects. They'll suck the juices out of your leaves and severely weaken the plant.

Get a 40x or 60x loop if you can. Thrips and spider mites are very tiny and hard to see even with normal magnification.

Look closely at the leaf pointing at 2:30. Right in the middle there are three little spots. Look like bugs.

Also, since one plant is more mature than the other, should I keep them both in veg state until the second catches up? It’s about a 4 week difference
That's up to you. Do you have separate veg and flower spaces?

Just googled that & have nothing like that going on with my beauties
Ok, that's good, if true. I've just seen them too many times and don't wish them on anyone. Not as bad as mites, but they're the ones I get the most.

Back
Top Bottom