I need help please

Idk where you see that, can you screenshot & circle edit? Return pic? Please
It's the third leaf from the one at the top of the last picture. Three little dots on the bottom half of the leaf. Blow up the picture and you'll see what looks like minute pieces of rice. That means there are many more underneath since that's where they usually hang out.

I see two for sure, and another little pile of something that's hard to discern.

This is water & light reflection

A0AFCC0F-BF8B-451F-B652-1E7A9DC0F328.jpeg

I’m definitely going to check but what I circled in the pic was h20 droplets. Pretty sure I have zero bugs, spiders etc…

My little princess has 11 leaves, it's all good, she's a 3 foot bush of lime green cotton balls that smell like spearmint kerosene. Been told 11s are good luck. Your shrubs look fantastic, keep the party going.

I think they’re almost ready to bud but idk.
As long as the nodes are alternating, rather than opposite each other, the plant is sexually mature and will bud in response to darkness hours of at least 12 hours, but you can keep them in veg indefinitely with 18/6 assuming they're not autos.

What’s quadlining?
Glad you asked. :laughtwo:

Quadlining (click here) is a very efficient method of training your plants. It uses a single topping to start the process and then uses LST to shape the plant. Since each topping will set the plant back some as it repairs the damage, the advantage to only topping once is the ability to get the plant shaped and into flower more quickly.

@Kanno26 is doing Quadlining in his current journal here. He has asked some great questions that get at some of the nuances of the process, so head over and check out his journal for a fun read.

Back
Top Bottom