I need help please

This is water & light reflection

A0AFCC0F-BF8B-451F-B652-1E7A9DC0F328.jpeg
You can turn the grow lights off and use a regular white room light like what is in the ceiling or put a table lamp with a white bulb near by.

If you take the photos without the grow lights turned on the photographs are more likely to show the true colors of the leaves and of any spots. It also makes it easier to see if there really is an insect problem or not.

It will not hurt the plant to turn off the grow lights for a few minutes that it takes to get the better quality photo.

Hey actually my eyes are bad, chemo eyes, chemo brain

I actually don’t smoke it, I have my card and can grow it. Thought I’d give it a try. ‍

I don't smoke it either. I actually don't even heat most of my harvest, prefering the acidic versions of the cannabinoids (THC-A, CBD-A, etc.), instead of the psychoactive versions of THC, CBD, etc. I did just get an Instant Pot and plan to use @bluter 's vegetable glycerin tincture infusion to take a walk on the wild side. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you're dealing with chemo, you should check out SweetSue's threads here. She doesn't post here anymore, but her threads are flat out gold for using cannabis as medicine. Careful though, it's quite a rabbit hole you'll go down as you read through many of her threads. ;)

@HashGirl recently battled thrips. Maybe she will weigh in and see if she sees what I do. I'll have to pick this up again tomorrow as I'm turning in for the night.

She may have thrips. It's hard to tell when it's all pink like that. But, if you do have thrips, get on it right away. My poor Blueberry auto has been fighting them since Day 1 but I haven't been vigilant enough to spray often enough.

You can use Safer's Insecticidal Soap for vegging or flowering plants. You have to spray the tops and bottoms of all the leaves and after it's dried, you'll need to rinse the tops of the leaves with water so the light in the tent doesn't burn your leaves.

If your plants aren't flowering, you could also use Neem oil. Neem oil makes the plant's leaves taste bad so the bugs don't want to eat them. Neem oil doesn't need to be rinsed off. Although, you may want to wash your plants at harvest time to get rid of any lingering tastes.

She may have thrips. It's hard to tell when it's all pink like that. But, if you do have thrips, get on it right away. My poor Blueberry auto has been fighting them since Day 1 but I haven't been vigilant enough to spray often enough.

You can use Safer's Insecticidal Soap for vegging or flowering plants. You have to spray the tops and bottoms of all the leaves and after it's dried, you'll need to rinse the tops of the leaves with water so the light in the tent doesn't burn your leaves.

If your plants aren't flowering, you could also use Neem oil. Neem oil makes the plant's leaves taste bad so the bugs don't want to eat them. Neem oil doesn't need to be rinsed off. Although, you may want to wash your plants at harvest time to get rid of any lingering tastes.
Thank you, I was literally able to wipe off the white stuff, it may have been the cloning powder I used about an hour before hand. But since I’m In veg stage, I guess it can’t hurt to get some neem oil just to be safe. Thank you for the help.

Well, glad y’all made me paranoid because I took my plants outside & something sure as F chewed on one of my leaves. But, here’s my plants.

D41EACB7-CDE8-4262-BF97-B99DD5E0FB04.jpeg

9D0A1BC8-BD4F-4CC7-BE8A-24ADECD6FF57.jpeg

1982B5F2-5052-42F6-B85D-3F58E64F1778.jpeg

A5BFB848-2FE3-4469-83A8-580E363962B4.jpeg

94735352-C389-4F62-AD14-E9F62082D325.jpeg

0ED72F85-D3EE-4CA1-9D9C-736C4E87289E.jpeg

Try alittle LST and pull the top down. If not you’ll end up with a 6-7’ tall plant since it wasn’t topped.

I’m have a link in my signature but this is basically what you do.
1648003329741.png

Here’s one I did awhile back. A bit smaller but you get the idea.
1648003633618.jpeg

Here’s what they would look like (right) when they’re done. Left side was topped.
1648003852817.jpeg

No grow journal, I grew these from seeds 1st time but now, I have ppl freaking me out thinking I have bugs etc…
Didn't mean to freak you out, it's just a whole lot easier to treat if you catch it early. Plus, you want to try to be bug free before you flip to flower since your treatment options go down and more crevasses make problems harder to control. I've had a lot of experience with thrips and know the telltale signs to look for. And even if that's not what it is, and is just water reflecting off the leaves, it's going to be a best practice to treat them periodically to try to stay ahead of any problems. Plus, the fact that you bring them outdoors adds to your risk since some bugs, like mites, get blown in on the wind.

Were you able to get a scope and have a look under the leaves?

Try alittle LST and pull the top down. If not you’ll end up with a 6-7’ tall plant since it wasn’t topped.

I’m have a link in my signature but this is basically what you do.
1648003329741.png
I’ve not seen anything but, I saw a leaf that l thought looked chewed up

I’ve not seen anything but, I saw a leaf that l thought looked chewed up
I’m talking about training your plant to increase your harvest. It’s too tall and needs to be pulled down.

Back
Top Bottom