I need help! SChwagg grow and BUDDAH GROW

BUrninbuddaha

Theres alot of stuff thats going around and im preety sure their all good buh i need a good one thats 100 percent gud buds producing ... so if yall put some 2cents in this ...will schwagg bud? mine are about 8inches sumfin like that n buddah havent started its my 3rd grow of schwagg failed twice due to over watering and 2much nutes typical starters mistake buh ne way new year new day ...i need help i have a UV light bought it for 8bucks will it grow my stuff or neds ?? i have a metal halide a humongo light from a green house i have no ballast ... my plants are amonth n a couple weeks seem like they aynt growing only lil by lil

Theres alot of stuff thats going around and im preety sure their all good buh i need a good one thats 100 percent gud buds producing ... so if yall put some 2cents in this ...will schwagg bud? mine are about 8inches sumfin like that n buddah havent started its my 3rd grow of schwagg failed twice due to over watering and 2much nutes typical starters mistake buh ne way new year new day ...i need help i have a UV light bought it for 8bucks will it grow my stuff or neds ?? i have a metal halide a humongo light from a green house i have no ballast ... my plants are amonth n a couple weeks seem like they aynt growing only lil by lil

I'm having a hard time following your post. All the jive and misspelled words make it hard to read.
Yes swag will bud. if it was good enough to smoke it should be good enough to grow.
UV light is a waste of time. get the ballast you need or a ton of floros.
Sounds like your plants aren't receiving the light they need so growth is slow. I can tell by your questions thgat you have no idea what your doing. please go to the 1st link in my signature and read all of it. it will answer each and every question you will ever have and give yopu ideas on how to make your grow right

Welcome to our forums. Check out the thread on how to ask for grow support. Remember online there are people from all over America and the globe. We all have different slang and lingo. So u may feel like ur talking normal to us its Russian. Try and repost the question and we'll be here to try and answer it again. Good luck to u.

Back
Top Bottom