I need help with my 2 weeks old plant

jhsdg

Picture 1:
557a803ebf861.jpg

Picture2:
557a817adcf06.jpg

I want to know if its normal plant for 2 weeks outdoor grow? And if its look normal?
And what are this things in picture 2? Thanks

I don't click on outside links, but your plant does not look weak to me. It looks very healthy in fact. This is the point where you can start to see deficiencies if you slack on the fertilizer. The "shoots" are either "vegetative spears" or actually new shoots ready to start new branches.

Good luck with your plant!

His acaulescentm soo small for 2 weeks and thin and sensitive

Acaulescent: An adjective descriptive of a plant that has no apparent stem, or at least none visible above ground.

If your talking about the hypocotyl (stem blow the cotyledon) then, yes it is a bit distended, but that can generally be fixed with a properly spaced light and more airflow.

I think you are past the point of having to worry about that now. I would just start giving it very light fertilizer, if you can get get your hands on some decent stuff. and make sure it is getting enough light

Ok thanks i want to do it indoor now and i want to buy 80 or 100w cfl and buy this E27 LED Light Male Socket to EU Type Plug Adapter Converter for Bulb Lamp | eBay this is good?

He was showing you that link for your flower pics, obviously not for ebay!

Yes, sorry I didn't explain that, but I guess you have already figured out how to upload them since you have some on this thread. I don't know enough about CFL's to know the answer to your light question.

Wait until the soil is dry to at least 1 inch down from the surface

I don't think you can go wrong with a light socket. Your light is the most important along with the fertilizer. I read that using CFL's you want 6500K for vegging and 2700K for flowering. 100W of ACTUAL wattage not what it resembles if that makes any sense to you. 300W of 2700K CFL's for flowering and the 100W of 6500K CFL's for vegging. Best of luck to you and happy growing you'll definitely enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom