I need help

familyfirst

i havent smnoked weed for almost a year and i am wantin to smoke resin and i wanted to know if there was any way that i could gfet it out of my system in a day by drinking beer por is there any other method

thank you

There is no 1 day detox for THC metabolites because of the way it metabolizes in the body. If you want to smoke and are going to have random tests, then I would suggest a synthetic urine. This way you do not need to give anything of your own.

We offer 2 options: Incognito belt & Test Negative | Premium Synthetic Urine & Test Solutions.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact our customer service line at 1.866.900.5656.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

There is no 1 day detox for THC metabolites because of the way it metabolizes in the body. If you want to smoke and are going to have random tests, then I would suggest a synthetic urine. This way you do not need to give anything of your own.

We offer 2 options: Incognito belt & Sub-Solution - TestNegative.com.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact our customer service line at 1.866.900.5656.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I would recommend waiting to smoke until after your test! Of course I'm not going to condone risking it, but if you have a low body fat percentage, are active, have a high metabolism, and smoke just a hit or two of the resin, I'd almost be willing to bet it'd be out of your system in two days, and likely under the lower cutoff by late the next day if you smoked earlier in the day, especially if you drink a decent amount of water and exercise. Though I have never seen any information on it, I suspect beer MAY help flush metabolites, since THC is alcohol soluble, the alcohol has a diuretic quality, and beer has a decent amount of fluids in it. Without trying anything special, I have, in the past, passed lab tests two days after taking a few bong rips of dank buds... So it IS possible, but in the spirit of good advice, don't do it man!

Back
Top Bottom