Need help

mm29

hey i was called for probation after 10 months of no word from them. i havent smoked since saturday(6/6) and hafta go on 6/17. have been drinking crazy water and bought a flush am i fucked please please respond cant afford to fail thanks

Depends how much you smoked and drinking lots of fluids will not do anything except flush the metabolites from your urine track. I'd say your going to have to sub somehow.

i smoked bout 4 hits on saturday 6/6 and before that on monday 6/1 bout 5 hits havent smoked since then and bought a formula 420 body clean i bought niacin

my test is at 10am on wednesday buggin out bought niacin and a detox drink been drinking cranberry for 2 days and water for 10 i cant be positive or im losing my job without a doubt just got my shit together if anyone know what else to do please please let me know gonna try the asprin too please respond im desperate

Unless you're going to try substitution your best bet is to drink as much fluid as you can, (not all water, mix in some gatoraide to ensure you don't screw up your electrolytes)

Take a daily vitamin to add color on test day

5 days on ave for single use
10-12 for moderate users on ave

Add or substract from that based on weight, body fat %, metabolism etc.

420 Magazine - Sponsors

I normally would not even suggest this as it is not a good practice and can adversely effect your health. I have worked in the medical field and used this method 3 times and it worked. But that was me 10 yrs ago. I would not do it now.

With that said. if you know anyone that has high blood pressure or congestive heart failure, they will sometimes take a diuretic called Lasix (furosemide). this is to help them not retain water. (sometimes called a water pill.) IT HAS TO BE LASIX (FUROSEMIDE)!!!
Other diuretics will not work!!!!

The pill works by forcing your body to not absorb salt. Instead it goes out in your urine. the pill works on the proximal loop in the kidney and not the distal loop, this keeps it from picking up the waste from your body's fat metabolism, which is where the THC accumalates. If you can get a single pill 20mg or less. You can take it about 1 hour prior to your test, and then drink a lot of water. you will pee often with the urine being mostly clear. IT IS IMPORTANT that you constantly drink Water until your test and after your test drink some gatorade to replace the sodium and potassium you lost from taking the pill. Never take more than one pill and don't get into this situation again!!!!!

havent heard back but am i good cause i read mad shit online some says 2 weeks some say 72 hours im just paranoid lol

its been 10 days since my test they havent contacted me at all is it safe to smoke or no

Depends on whether or not they will be calling you back soon. Do you know if they have got the results back yet? If it came back inconclusive they may want you back ASAP. If testing is random you may be in the same situation again soon. From what I've read about drug testing a mouth swab is more to show very recent usage compared to nailing you for a few hits you had some time ago.

Is a toke now worth more than you have to lose by failing a test?

If so, go for it. If not you better hang in there for a bit.

JMHO

i went for probation and my officer said that when this came back i could contact a lawyer to have my record expunged from a conditional discharge they havent called me to let me know i failed and i talked to a former police officer that i am friends with he said that they would have contacted me to say i failed already and that they do not let you know you passed

Back
Top Bottom