I need some advise

CaptnPlantit

I posted a similiar thread on plant and bud section and didnt get many responses. i need some help with my plant problem the leaves are twisting and curling and the young growth is growing strange. the lower tips are burnt but this was going on before i added nutes. I only used 1/4 strength solution and that was just a week ago. My nute ratio is 24-8-16. The plant keeps shooting up,its growth isn't slowing any.
IMG_20120203_103530.jpg
:morenutes:

Hey planet...sorry it took me so long... Anyways...yah why is it wet?.....the beads of water left on the fan leaves like that will magnify the light and cause burning......only should be watering normal.....and I've seen many a deformities grow strong...I wouldn't even stress one bit....keep those leaves dry and the lights close and she will grow up.....jut fine....even runts grow up....mostly...word

Good ventilation two 100 Watt cfl's on the one plant the reason I was foliar feeding is about 2 1/2 weeks ago the stem broke so I planted it deeper and sprayed it and it thrived its a fighter. I will detest the Ph of my water and also test the soil as well. This OS a bagseed plant

Ahh....she's was abused....lol...ok yah let her go man she will be ok....

Back
Top Bottom