I present for your members

Is the cultivation of cannabis should be allowed in my country?

• Total voters

Sakaszvili

Hi my name is Gregory, hemp is a passion of mine since I was younger. I always wanted to deal with cultivation, however flawed the law in my country, limits me in that direction. Life me so pissed off that I'm sick of my head and I smoke daily. The government wants to force me to use psychotropic drugs, but I just feel under the influence of thc same and would like to raise the bushes for their needs. Unfortunately in my country you can get to the jail. And you opened are points which are sold by some pseudo-alternatives to marijuana that are nasty taste. And it made me even more pissed off in this corrupt country, I chose to keep himself healthy bushes for their own needs.

:welcome: aboard Sakaszvili
What country are you in? If you don't mind Saying.
Thanks for joining 420.
Fight the Fight My Friend, We all must join forces World Wide.
Free Gods Gift.
Everyone shall one day have a Little garden of Happiness and Well Being.
See you around. :roorrip:
:cheer:

Hi Sakaszvili, :welcome: to America and the 420Magazine forums.
There Is a large polish population in the area where I live.
The Polish are very proud people.
I love most of the polish food.
Very nice people indeed.
Thank you for joining us.
Don't be shy, we love all peoples here.
Hope I see you around.
:peace:

I am also glad that I came to this forum.
It gives me a chance to sharpen my tongue before I leave my homeland.

See you around.

Sakasvili:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis knowledge and wisdom throughout the world.
Are you coming to USA someday? I hope you come and live in a Medical Marijuana State that allows cultivation of Cannabis. Unfortunately in USA even in California people go to jail for the bushes all to often. We must all work worldwide to repeal the Prohibition against such a beneficial plant. Thanks again for dropping in to say hello and introducing yourself. If there is anything we can be any assistance with please ask.

I'm very pleased that I came to this community.

I think that the government around the world, it must establish that everyone is entitled to his own mind and knows what is right and wrong. We have to fight with fists and stacks without the use of weapons under the threat of firing nuclear warheads and the victory certain. But this is just my fantasy. I do not know how I can work for the legalization,
in my country ruled by idiots.
:bongrip:

Sounds much Like america. Run by idiots. Hmmm.....A lot of countries really.

...anyways Welcome to 420!! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. Stay safe out there.

Hope all is well with you in Poland and am glad you joined the 420Mag Family
We are in the West and now You are on the web with the Best!
Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
LabRat420's little Kali grow.

:welcome::yahoo::goodjob::bongrip::welcome::ganjamon:
:yummy::goodjob::welcome::rollit:

Jak sie masz? Welcome to 420! I'm 1st generation Polish/American and grew up in one of the largest Polish communites in the US. Hope you find a good home here, there are a lot of friendly knowledgable people here. Don't be afraid to ask questions, the only dumb questions there are are the ones you don't ask!

Everything is in order. For now, I do not have their own cultivation but I will try to create one. As soon as I find work.
Thanks for your concern and greet with the Polish.

Back
Top Bottom