I Still Can't Believe I Did That!!!! You Gotta Read This....

ladytoker420

OKAY...NORMALY I WOULDNT SAY...BUT YOUS ARE MY KIND OF PEOPLE, LOVE TO ALL YOU TOKKERS...WHICH I MUST SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE AND ASK ~~~~WHY ME~~~~~

I WAS A SEMI-BEGINNER, NOT MY FIRST TIME SMOKIN, BUT I WAS SMOKING WITH MY COUSIN'S FRIEND...AND WE SMOKED -ALOT- OF DRO...AND I WAS BLASTED OUT OF MY MIND...SO ANYWAYZ..WHEN I TOKE, I LIKE TO BE ALONE, OR PEOPLE AROUND ME TO BE QUIET AND RELAX.

WELL THAT NIGHT MY COUSIN HAD ALOT OF FRIENDS OVER...I GUESS I COULDNT TAKE IT...I MEAN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS GOIN ON...AND I PEED ON MYSELF(LMAO)-YEA I KNOW NASTY SHIT...IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!I WAS SO STONED I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT TILL THEY TOLD ME!

I WAS SO FUCKEN EMBARASSED-AFTERWARDS- AT THAT TIME I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK...NOW....I CAN SMOKE ALL DAY AND IT'S ALL GOOD....I CAN HANDLE IT....AND THEY NEVER BRING IT UP(LOL). I DONT KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED...LMAO....I STILL LAFF ABOUT IT...
:cool: BLAZE 420 ALL DAY EVERDAY...JUST DONT PEE ON YOUR SELF!!!! :cool:

lol funny story.

i know a girl who peed herself when she was drunk. twice.

It's like when 15 year-old girls steal a six of mom's fuzzy navel wine coolers.

:icon_roll

One for each of them.

" LIKE, WE'RE SOOOOOO TOTALLY DRUNK OH MAH GAAAWD! "

You naughty, naughty girl!

Happiness is like peeing your pants....

Everyone sees you do it, but only you feel the warmth :biggrin:

That reminds me of a time when we chillin' at a friends house and one kid drank too much and passed out and fell out of his chair and then pissed himself. Oh god, that was great stuff, and before that happened he was trying to fight everyone.

god....i think mostly guys wrote back....now i wish i haven't had wrote it out...lmao....fuck nah....people gotta know....i still dont know wtf went wrong...lol...ahhhhhhh.......................the good times...........

I watch a kid piss on himself once, then I slapped him across the face and called him a pant-wetter.

Haha, that's so weird.
LOL about that wine cooler bit...
I remeber I use to steal my mom's wine back in the day and get drunk with the neighborhood girls...
They acted exactly like that.
Man, that's a while back, before ganja ever came into my life, lol...
Lol, approximatley (is there two p's in that word?) in the year 1 BC (before cannabis)...

If it makes you feel any better ladertoker, my friend's dog took a piss on my leg once. By the time I noticed, it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom