I think I have a lockout issue?

tokeycones

Hey guys, week 7 of flower for my gdp's last week or two got really busy and stopped watering to runoff ,being in the scrog and having a bad setup makes it hard to water to runoff in general but for most of the grow i was, i decided to stop being lazy start it again my ppm was like 2800+ so i started watering with low strength 3-400ppm for the last few days to flush it out a bit , just checked today runoff was 3800? my ph is on i've freshly calibrated it running 5.8 in coco coir sumtimes fluxuate to 6.0. plants seem to be fine no burning or anything which was why i got lazy but any clues to how it's still rising even though im putting through low strength mixes

Measuring (ppm) runoff in coco has no purpose - Coco is like a hydro grow without the tank, but the fluids get changed daily, their is such a close relationship between the "charged" coco, and pouring nutrients through it .. read Cultivator - I have read it several times, and still don't understand the magic of coco, but it is magic! The difference in output between my "soil grow" and my "coco grow" are light years apart, but TOTALLY different ways of growing plants.

Back
Top Bottom