Leaves going yellow & lime green and I can't seem to get it under control

Thanks for stopping by @gr865. I really appreciate you posting that. It makes total sense once I convert to mL/L :hmmmm: :laugh: All jokes aside, If I end up going with Canna nutes for my next grow, I'm definitely going to grab some epsom.

I did try and keep the A+B on the lower side, but when things started going sideways I did bump them up probably further than I should have. Definitely a lesson learned. Do you use any of the Canna additives?

I use A&B, Cannazym, Rhizotonic, Boost.
GH Calimagic, Epsom, Great White weekly hand watered in.

I would go with Epsom no matter which nutes you need, especially if you are running lower rates. If you are using the nutes at their recommended rates you probably don't need extra Cal/mag or Epsom.

I am going to look at Mega Crop after I finish the nutes I have on hand. I don't sell anything so the cost of the Canna nutes is what it is but they give me very good results. Going to be hard to change because I have had such good luck with Canna line.

Just received my sample of mega crop the other day :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_6261.JPG
    IMG_6261.JPG
    930.5 KB · Views: 35
I use A&B, Cannazym, Rhizotonic, Boost.
GH Calimagic, Epsom, Great White weekly hand watered in.

I would go with Epsom no matter which nutes you need, especially if you are running lower rates. If you are using the nutes at their recommended rates you probably don't need extra Cal/mag or Epsom.

I am going to look at Mega Crop after I finish the nutes I have on hand. I don't sell anything so the cost of the Canna nutes is what it is but they give me very good results. Going to be hard to change because I have had such good luck with Canna line.

love the canna line

How’s it going @incogn1to? Tried the MegaCrop yet? Do you know about the MegaCrop thread?
:headbanger:

Thanks for checking in @FelipeBlu. She's still chugging along. Lots of cloudy trics on her, another week or two I feel.

I've been reading through the mega crop thread, currently on page 55 (of 150 :reading420magazine: :hmmmm: :oops:). Getting a lot of good information out of it! I think I'll start my next crop on it though, but I'm still trying to decide which beans I want to pop!

RO (55 ppm of Cal/Mag)

Can I ask how you know the RO water only contains calcium and magnesium? Do you test your water or can you use a certain type of RO system to end up with it? I feel like I'll invest in an RO system eventually, so this would be handy to know..

My RO unit adds Cal/Mag back to the water after filtration.

It's an alkaline water filter. adds minerals back to the stripped water and raises ph to 9-10. Tastes really good, my favorite.

My water taste wonderful, but the pH is only around 7.

Back
Top Bottom