I think my plant is ready to harvest

edemok

420 Member
i had few mistake growing it (my first one).. sometimes too much heat and too much N.
I took a look in magnifier and the trichomes seems pretty white.
Is it ready to harvest? if yes, there are techniques for the final day before harvest?
full
full
full
full

One thing I learned growing is "if you think it's ready for harvest, wait a week". Most of us are impatient when it comes to harvest time but you're better to wait. The buds fatten up in the last week or two. Trichomes change colour and the effect changes based on trichomes. You typically have a window of two weeks or so for harvest so it's not like you gotta get it exact or you missed your chance. Plus when you've grown your plant for like 2-3 months waiting an extra week for that top quality bud is worth it. Don't wanna harvest too soon and decrease your yield or negatively impact the effect, though depending on what effect you're looking for will indicate if you should harvest sooner or later (sooner for head high, later for body stone).

As for the end harvest time, people have already mentioned flushing. Either with plain water or using a flushing agent. Most people seem to wait 7-10 days after first flush before they harvest. And when you dry try to keep air flow near (not directly on) your buds so there's fresh moving air so they hopefully won't mold.

Back
Top Bottom