IBS

You can try to look at Cannafan. She grew to control her IBS. Sweet She would also be another great resource.

Otherwise, use the search function and see what that brings forth.

A search brings up a lot, kinda how Google is your friend, so is the search here

Found this and cannafan is in it a lot

May or may not help you, but I infused 5 grams of decarbed, buds I grew into a quart of excellent quality olive oil, at 100 degrees F for a couple of hours.
Let it cool, separated it, and poured it back into the olive oil bottle, for a friends IBS issues.
That was 3 years ago, and the lady can eat whatever she wants to now.....within reason, her words not mine.

I have IBS c and smoke a little every night. It seems to help. I prefer a high mycrene sativa so as not to dry me out even more. I coild see where the dry mouth and dehydrating aspect would really help with IBSd. The weed had helped tremendously with other issues such as my acid reflux, high blood pressure and insomnia as well. I also seem to have reduced my cervical spine pressure and numbness as well. I will be watching the thread sunce i have not tried edibles yet but want to.

I have IBS c and smoke a little every night. It seems to help. I prefer a high mycrene sativa so as not to dry me out even more. I coild see where the dry mouth and dehydrating aspect would really help with IBSd. The weed had helped tremendously with other issues such as my acid reflux, high blood pressure and insomnia as well. I also seem to have reduced my cervical spine pressure and numbness as well. I will be watching the thread sunce i have not tried edibles yet but want to.
That is fantastic news. I think that the simple act of growing can also have a positive effect on your mental health. I'm a much more positive individual these days. :blunt::love:

Back
Top Bottom