ICE Smoke Review

Scarfinger68

I got a smoke report for you. I pretty much suck at reports because I am not a connoisseur of cannabis. My wife likes it and that's what counts! :)

ICE Smoke Review

Strain Name — ICE
From - Nirvana

Vegetated 2 months
Flowered 62 days

Type — Hybrid: Indica(50)/Sativa(50)?
Looks — Very Indica
P10007034.JPG

Smell - Sweet with a grapefruit peel note. It is supposed to have a fuel smell but I don't smell fuel.
Taste — My wife says it taste "good". Like all smoke to me... it taste like smoke.

Type of Buzz - (medium) I took only one hit. It seemed to hit almost right away in the head. I felt a slow numbing feeling in my face. It settled around my temples. After few minutes later I could feel some tingling in my legs. I had a slight lack of time/space feeling while moving. I caught myself kind of zoning for a few seconds. I would say it had less of a body buzz compared to the Snow White I grew.
Length of Buzz - A good 2 hours of the medium buzz. I was starting to water my plants and at like 2 hours 15 minutes the buzz was pretty much gone.

Overall - I rarely smoke so a seasoned smoker may not get the results I do. My wife likes the ICE. She says it feels a little stronger to her than the Snow White. She may be referring to the head high. It helps calm her stomach down so she can eat better.

I would say it was a pretty balanced head/body with a slight edge to the head high.

Easy grow, Clones well. Nice dense nuggets with some fox-tailing!

P10007025.JPG

P10007004.JPG

P10006952.JPG

I give it a :thumb: for a nice balanced buzz and easy grow.

I dig this smoke too, I found it to have a more 'turkish delight' flavor. It clones well, and grows nicely in hydro. Im growing it again.

i just put three fem seeds of this (nirvanna), into pop. first five seeds, never hatched. added three ww fems from dinafem. im hoping they pop. nice grow. i like the looks of the nugs.

my three i popped are going to be in five gallon buckets, from the cups, tonight. i have read, that there are four types they blended. so, four phenos?. i popped three of the five seeds. and also, i popped three of five dinafem ww, at same time. they are 1/3 the size of the ice, at this stage. but first, a couple of hits of white rhino....

Back
Top Bottom