Ideal 420 soil?

It's $1 more expensive when you buy it online and pay shipping.

Go with your local store, they are cheaper. Try it and see, it's a new product.

You don't have to buy any other nutrients or additives; so it may be worth it, if you can only grow one plant.

:Namaste:

Right on. I may just try it for one plant this cycle.. If it works well, I'll be happy to use it.. Also, it's fully organic which I love!

Hi everybody I have 15 years I am only 30 yrs old but I gave ideal 420 soil a hard time about my soil. I first ordered the $200 order I was losing seeds left and rightNever lost so many . I called spoke to Luke and he was very helpful put me in contact with some individuals that could answer some questions for me basically a guy that was doing the same walking as me and he advised me on the water intake when it is like clay you guys that is way way too much water in any soil but long story short I am almost harvest the 1st time with ideal 420 soil and my stuff looks better than the Kyle kush man veganic video first time grower yeah guys and girls have patience I will be testing and I will pit it on here I will post pics for everyone as well just give me a few days oh yeah guys my wife has had 2 back surgeries and she lost mobility all she has to do is water no gimmick she loves it my bugs stink anybody any questions I will try my best to help also if every company was exploited you might find bad in all or almost all Naked, Gatorade ,McDonalds come on man I can go on all day these guys are trying to make a living l

Hi everybody I have 15 years I am only 30 yrs old but I gave ideal 420 soil a hard time about my soil. I first ordered the $200 order I was losing seeds left and rightNever lost so many . I called spoke to Luke and he was very helpful put me in contact with some individuals that could answer some questions for me basically a guy that was doing the same walking as me and he advised me on the water intake when it is like clay you guys that is way way too much water in any soil but long story short I am almost harvest the 1st time with ideal 420 soil and my stuff looks better than the Kyle kush man veganic video first time grower yeah guys and girls have patience I will be testing and I will pit it on here I will post pics for everyone as well just give me a few days oh yeah guys my wife has had 2 back surgeries and she lost mobility all she has to do is water no gimmick she loves it my bugs stink anybody any questions I will try my best to help also if every company was exploited you might find bad in all or almost all Naked, Gatorade ,McDonalds come on man I can go on all day these guys are trying to make a living l

Curious what Luke told you. I've tried 3 different seeds (autoberry, & 2 big buds) in the 420 Soil and all 3 died. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

1st try
No germination put 2 big bud seeds 1/4 inch in a 3 gallon pot filled with Ideal 420 soil, watered w/ distilled water, put under 24hr light, waited for over 10 days-- nothing so I dug up the seeds & they were dead

2nd try
Germ'd an autoberry seed in a paper towel (small taproot showing), watered the soil w/ distilled water, put the seed 1/4 inch in the dirt in a 3 gallon pot with Ideal 420 Soil, put under 24hr light, 7 days later-- Nothing, dug up the seed and it was dead.

I don't know what is going on. Anyone?

I heard they had a bad batch of soil with little/no nutes in it. I think it's in Shadowman's First Grow journal. Shadowman said they sent him replacement soil and he's got another grow just starting in it.

are these guys still around? I wanted to make an order but when you go to the website there is no way to order anything, emails & phone calls go un returned

are these guys still around? I wanted to make an order but when you go to the website there is no way to order anything, emails & phone calls go un returned

Found out they are in the middle of moving production facilities and will not have any product for 4-8 weeks

Back
Top Bottom