Welcome To Our New Sponsor - Ideal 420 Soil

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor Ideal 420 Soil to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as Ideal 420 Soil we would not be able to continue operating a complicated website such as this for very long. If you appreciate the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
At Ideal 420 Soil they have developed a soil that will streamline the commercial production process of marijuana cultivation, while at the same time adding greater value to one's end-product. They covet the science of soil, so growers can focus on what truly matters, the plants themselves. Their product has already been perfectly balanced in its elemental ratios, therefore nothing but water is needed. In fact, they ask that you allow the system to thrive by not adding any outside products. This is the optimal foundation for marijuana cultivation. If, however, you feel the need to use a supplemental product, they strongly suggest using their bio-stimulant, Rhizostym. All of Ideal 420 Soil products have been scientifically engineered and manufactured in the United States of America.

Products Available
They do the science so you don't have to. Soil science is their only focus. Their goal is to streamline your growing process while adding significant value to your products and operation. Ideal 420 Soil is a one-of-a-kind targeted soil that is a consistent, completely structured soil with proper elemental ratios and components that are designed to embody the "ideal" conditions for cannabis growth. Ideal 420 Soil is meant to host advanced chemistry, microbiology, and their superior bio-stimulant, rhizostym. There is nothing in the marketplace today that has the measured and calculated components in it that Ideal 420 Soil has.

Contact Information
Ideal 420 Technologies Inc
40 Pleasant Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Phone: 1-888-959-8551

Email: info@ideal420soil.com

I was going to buy 2 bags and while the soil is very expensive, shipping is cost prohibitive at $24 a bag. I would suggest that the sponsor let some of the more experienced growers of 420magazine test some of this. I am clearly not talking about myself, I am not experienced enough nor do I have the history with the site. Just my suggestion to the sponsor.

:goof: I think I will get some and do a review on it for some members. I have some seeds and clones to do so it is perfect timing for me. Maybe do some videos on it. I just have to do some math on how much I will need for 10ea 5gallon pots and 4ea 7 gallon pots.

:goof: I think I will get some and do a review on it for some members. I have some seeds and clones to do so it is perfect timing for me. Maybe do some videos on it. I just have to do some math on how much I will need for 10ea 5gallon pots and 4ea 7 gallon pots.

I just watched your video "train monster update 1". First, nice setup and awesome plant. I agree with your attitude with getting free stuff from sponsors but I also think it would be smart of the sponsor to offer it up. I know lots of people are like me and come to 420magazine to find recommendations from experienced growers on what to get. It seems like a confident sponsor would make it easy to try the product out.

I just watched your video "train monster update 1". First, nice setup and awesome plant. I agree with your attitude with getting free stuff from sponsors but I also think it would be smart of the sponsor to offer it up. I know lots of people are like me and come to 420magazine to find recommendations from experienced growers on what to get. It seems like a confident sponsor would make it easy to try the product out.

I agree i will enplane what I mean more. I did not want to take video time for that.

Welcome to 420 Magazine, I'm already a customer and will soon have a grow with your product in full swing. I'm looking forward to giving you my feedback on your product. :welcome:

Thank you shadowman. Good to know someone is a customer and doing a grow. I get worried to use new soil with nutes in it on new grows. will check out what you got going on

It does look interesting but shipping is high

The shipping is Flat Rate, I bought a 3 plant supply and the box weighed about 30lbs. They also have a 9 plant offer and the shipping should be the same rate. I was interested because it's supposed to take all the nute work out of growing, being a nube, I thought it would be best for me. Good Luck

Thank you shadowman. Good to know someone is a customer and doing a grow. I get worried to use new soil with nutes in it on new grows. will check out what you got going on

I'll post lots of pics when I have something to show, I'll be interested in your comments and suggestions.

I'll post lots of pics when I have something to show, I'll be interested in your comments and suggestions.

Very nice. I am going to give them a try soon. I will check out you post as soon as you do it.

The shipping is Flat Rate, I bought a 3 plant supply and the box weighed about 30lbs. They also have a 9 plant offer and the shipping should be the same rate. I was interested because it's supposed to take all the nute work out of growing, being a nube, I thought it would be best for me. Good Luck

You are correct that it is flat rate shipping but that is for each product you buy. The 3 plant supply you bought is one product. When I tried to buy a couple of bags, they were charging the $24/each bag.

Ignoring the shipping issue, I think a product like this could have a lot of positives. At the end of the day, anything that makes growing easier is a good thing. The more they take the complexity out of growing, the more people who will get into growing, which can only be a good thing.

You are correct that it is flat rate shipping but that is for each product you buy. The 3 plant supply you bought is one product. When I tried to buy a couple of bags, they were charging the $24/each bag.

Ignoring the shipping issue, I think a product like this could have a lot of positives. At the end of the day, anything that makes growing easier is a good thing. The more they take the complexity out of growing, the more people who will get into growing, which can only be a good thing.

Hey Billyjack, That's interesting, I've only purchased the one time and didn't know that. Send them an email and ask them about getting a better rate on the shipping for multiple bags, you never know if you don't ask. Anyway, thanks for the reply and I'll be posting pics of my grow along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom