Welcome Our New Sponsor Scientific Soils

Truth Seeker

Please join me in welcoming one of our newest sponsors, Scientific Soils. Without the support of sponsors such as them, we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Scientific Soils is a product with years of growing experience. In 2008, when they opened their indoor grow operation in Boulder, CO, the need for a high-volume of pre-mixed, organic growing substrate became immediately apparent. The greatest time-sink was having to stop and thoroughly mix a new batch of soil every 1.5 to 3 weeks for over 1000 plants. As any grower knows, it is critical to get your soil mix right because failure to do so creates so many time-consuming problems further along in the grow cycle. It is enough work to be pruning, potting up, training and watering that having to add high-volume soil mixing (and the cleanup afterwards) to the list of tasks is impractical. Furthermore, the plants have slightly different nutritional requirements in their flowering phase, which would add complexity and more soil mixing.

So they immediately got on the phone with some soil experts that they have known of in the US and Europe and started out with what was a pretty good mix. From that starting point they refined it based on what the plants "told" them they needed. After 6 cycles of testing, sampling, lab analyses, and remixing, they started sharing the product with other area medicinal growers—which resulted in more refinement. Based on the enthusiastic reception from their colleagues in the industry, they decided to bag and sell the product. And they continue to refine the product based on their customers' feedback.

So with that said, they encourage your feedback so they can get a better view of everyone's outlook on the soil and what could be improved if needed. Along with ordering your bag(s) of soil, you even receive a shirt that you can dirty up and show what you are using as well.

Scientific Soils
Contact

www.ScientificSoils.com

Thank you Scientific Soils for you support to our mission. We are truly grateful! :thanks:

Thanks for the introduction--I'm a little slow on the reply, but I wanted to make myself available to the growers on the 420magazine forum. I am happy to field questions on the topic of soil and hydro growing. Though my company does not offer hydro products (yet), I have grown extensively in both media. I am a former MMC owner and have grown thousands of plants in all different kinds of situations and am active as a consultant in the industry here in CO. So, any help I can offer to growers I am happy to give!

Thank you for your support to our members and our mission, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

Welcome again, to 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Thanks for the introduction--I'm a little slow on the reply, but I wanted to make myself available to the growers on the 420magazine forum. I am happy to field questions on the topic of soil and hydro growing. Though my company does not offer hydro products (yet), I have grown extensively in both media. I am a former MMC owner and have grown thousands of plants in all different kinds of situations and am active as a consultant in the industry here in CO. So, any help I can offer to growers I am happy to give!

Back
Top Bottom